Italian man who allegedly showed off his genitals to children in Pattaya arrested while trying to flee Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, inactiveposter said:

He was fined ฿3,000 and released! That’ll sure stop him from doing anything like that again! (Sarcasm intended.)

Seems you are the first to have read the article!!

Unbelievable!!!

Seems they have let him go with a warning.

Absolutely necessary to identify this pervert and report him to Italian police and maybe other agencies!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The suspect was an Italian national aged 49 years-old

Well this didn't last very long

"According to Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol General Roi Ingkhapairoj, Thai police are being ordered to no longer give nationality information of foreigners arrested for alleged crimes in Thailand to the media"

1 hour ago, inactiveposter said:

He was fined ฿3,000 and released! That’ll sure stop him from doing anything like that again! (Sarcasm intended.)

Wow. I looked up the penalty on a certain US state. 1-4 years jail and up to $5000 fine. Victims being children so registered for life as sex offender. 

1 hour ago, thonglorjimmy said:

Well this didn't last very long

"According to Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol General Roi Ingkhapairoj, Thai police are being ordered to no longer give nationality information of foreigners arrested for alleged crimes in Thailand to the media"

Is it the distinction between 'arrested' and 'convicted'?

As this man was fined, that would place him in the second category.

Edited by gomangosteen
  • Like 2

Of course, the guy is a sicko, but does the driver with his children in the back of the truck really have the right to complain at anyone??

Kids seeing the naked human body in this way. Bad, yes, I agree.

Vs.

Kids getting their brains splattered all over the road cos they were riding (illegal) in the pick-up bed while their dad made a video with his phone with driving (illegal) his car.

Well, they'd be dead.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr. Prateep Thongkam, a 34-year-old father of young daughters and a son, who were riding in the bed of his pickup.

And Mr. Thongkam was not investigated for allegedly endangering his children 1. Riding with no seat belt 2. No child seat & 3. In the back of a pickup truck??? OMG  

Incredible driving skills here, one man masturbates whilst driving a motorbike at speed, the other man drives his pickup whilst leaning out the cab window taking a video of the man behind him.

20 minutes ago, 10baht said:

And Mr. Thongkam was not investigated for allegedly endangering his children 1. Riding with no seat belt 2. No child seat & 3. In the back of a pickup truck??? OMG  

Victim blaming much? In another thread maybe but off topic here.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

This guy needs to be locked away in the psychiatry. They should report him to the Italian police. Who knows what else he did so far. Obviously he cannot control his sexuality. But on the other hand Pattaya attracts such tourists. It is their sex paradise. I will never forget this Austrian Fritzl. I met this guy here in Pattaya. Unbelievable sick this guy. But at this time nobody knew the real story. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Pattaya does seem to attract the sex maniacs.

I recall an incident of a xxxx man who was asking western men if they knew of a bar or whatever where they had 12 yr old virgin girls available. Guy reported to the cops. What happened from there never reported. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 10baht said:

This is where the law here is pathetic. He does not have child seats, nor child seat belts, therefore he dumps them in the back where it is legal ( or should I say ignored) unless there are more than six.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Pattaya does seem to attract the sex maniacs.

I recall an incident of a xxxx man who was asking western men if they knew of a bar or whatever where they had 12 yr old virgin girls available. Guy reported to the cops. What happened from there never reported. 

They found him a bar, for a fee.

4 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Agreed, but unless he has a criminal record in his own country, I'm guessing it would be pretty difficult to deny him a passport?

A USA pal of mine was denied due to a current alimony dispute... we needed him on the job just over the border in Mexico!

11 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

That is undoubtedly one of the kinkiest things I've ever heard of. Jacking off while riding a motorcycle not caring who sees. In-flippin-credible. I only wish the vehicle in front of him would have slammed on their brakes causing the idiot to crash. The bigger concern I think is WHY the father didn't pull off the road to keep the kids from possibly seeing this perversion but rather decided to video the guy instead.

The world continues to be more and more bizarre every new day.

Dad was bored and intriged?

5 hours ago, 10baht said:

using phone whilst driving also ilegal now..........

• Love It 1