Thai woman says she was drugged by a friend - woke up naked next to a "rich" man in a hotel

snoop1130

1 hour ago, soi3eddie said:

Is there a single mention of the police in this story? Most western countries the police would already have arrested any and all in the alleged rape. Did she even report it? No excuse for sex without consent, even if high on drugs or alcohol. 

In thailand the natural response is it your own foult if you get raped! Simple as that! And many members  here think that is okay obviously ???? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Who says it was rape and she was unconscious? She can't remember, that happens when you are knowingly getting drunk / stoned. Why go to a party as entertainment girl and do drugs. Now she knows the guy is rich, she screams rape.

Thats an good explanation to your young daughter when she coming home from a party telling you she believe she was raped! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

There is a lot more unclear. She took 1 sip of beer and passed out. How did she get in the hotel room while passed out?

You looking for evidence to justify she was taken advantage of! Im sure you and me would had been best friends meeting over a beer! 

obs Irony

2 hours ago, n00dle said:

excellent pro rape response. She was probably dressed a bit sexy and was asking for it too, right?

She may well have been asking for it, yes. If she cannot remember we are not sure how she behaved, or if the man knew her to be under the influence of these drugs.... tricky scenario.

36 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I think it's best to wait for the facts to come out.  If he is rich I'm sure his hotel has CCTV. 

Doubt it would show what happened in the room. If he dragged her in there by the hair case proven... if she appears to go in there willingly, nothing proven.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

The Thai police would consider her taking drugs as consent. 

Admission of taking drugs would probably get her 3-5 years in jail, so probably best she not shout about it too much. 

Very little info on the drug she consumed ! Some of these date rape drugs screw with your memory!

Its possible she did agree to many suggestions while in the company of a bad  sleazy male acting out his desirers !

Stupid people taking drugs, stupid is as stupid does!

No signs of a violence either!

Edited by riclag

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Very little info on the drug she consumed ! Some of these date rape drugs screw with your memory!

Its possible she did agree to many suggestions while in the company of a male acting out his desirers !

Stupid people taking drugs, stupid is as stupid does!

No signs of a violence either!

Im sure no one here ever had a black out on alchohol and willing to admit they had a black out? And some of those who had a black out, deleted up their night, reputation and was ashamed after, and a few <deleted> up their life? 

It happens, and when a woman tells her story, she deserve to be heard, same as the rich man is innocent to guilt proven! Why is it so hard for some  to accept simple things like that? Instead you guys put blaim on the woman whos story is second hand information, or most likely third hand through the police. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Thats an good explanation to your young daughter when she coming home from a party telling you she believe she was raped! 

It's not like women never lie about being raped.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elkski said:

I think it's best to wait for the facts to come out.  If he is rich I'm sure his hotel has CCTV. 

fortunately the cameras were not working during whatever time it is the incident in question happened. 

15 minutes ago, stoner said:

fortunately the cameras were not working during whatever time it is the incident in question happened. 

Is this in the news now?  Of course as I typed "if he is a rich man" he can get the CCTV tape lost. 

48 minutes ago, Hummin said:

ever heard about a man admitting he raped a woman? 

I even heard someone say, she asking for it, for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The way she dress, there is no doubt, and entertaining men for a evening, case closed! Even a bar girl, have the right to say no, even you paid her to follow you home! Or, did I get it wrong?

There are a lot of men who have done lengthy jail sentences on a false accusation of rape.

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

There are a lot of men who have done lengthy jail sentences on a false accusation of rape.

Everyone in jail is innocent, everyone knows that! 

Have a good evening sir! 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

Another she said ... he might chime in story.

Drugged ... volunteering to take drugs, isn't being drugged.

Raped ... maybe, but apparently, she doesn't even know.  May have had a great time, just don't remember.  I'd be surprised if police and or prosecutor touch this one, as that's one weak case to win.

Hopefully lesson learned if she doesn't want a repeat night.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2