Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If you're hiring a prostitute and it's not about casual sex, you have serious issues.

And as @ChrisKC states, honesty is not a vital part of the Prostitute/John interaction.

That’s what the whole gf experience is.  
If it was just a stale transaction there would be no problems at all. Some guys do that, but I think it’s rare.

3 hours ago, JimTripper said:

That’s what the whole gf experience is.  
If it was just a stale transaction there would be no problems at all. Some guys do that, but I think it’s rare.

it is possible to be friends (with benefits) with a bar girl. I've known one in Pattaya for about 12 years (yes, she's an older lady!) and whenever i go there, i see her "professionally" and sometimes take her out to dinner. She's a rather fragrant woman as it goes. We've done each other favours as friends do (she put me in touch with a good doctor when I got an ear infection; I fixed her phone for her) BUT...... we both know the score - I never expect her to be always there for me, she doesn't acknowledge me when she sees me with other ladies.  Sent her a WhatsApp last week and told her I'd be back in a little while, her reaction was simply "Be nice to see you again"  Perfect! 

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

One of the problems with intimacy with a bargirl is that she acts like everything is fine all the time. It may take a long time, or a lot of Sangsom for her to admit that she doesn't like boom-boom (or some aspect of it). So, while you are having fun, she is deciding how to spend the money you give, occassionally making noises.

This results in a lot of unneccessary work on your part.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

This results in a lot of unneccessary work on your part.

Only if you're stupid!

Why would you care what she's thinking?

Do you worry that the girl serving your lunch is happy in her work?

What about the woman that cleans your room?

These are all service staff working to earn money, no need to think about them at all.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/9/2023 at 10:43 AM, In Full Agreement said:

I know more than a few expats who find themselves in the same situation at the end of the month.

The difference being that the ladies come to Pattaya to make money, but their boyfriends suck them dry. 

Edited by Danderman123

I am getting bombarded on Facebook Messenger with messages from a lady pleading for cash. She claims she wants to come to Pattaya, but doesn't have any money.

The reality is that she lives off money sent by lonely men. She has 5,000 male Facebook friends and blasts out mass appeals for cash periodically. Once she gets enough cash, she buys gold for her Thai boyfriend.

Edited by Danderman123

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't have to buy anyone a ladydrink, but that is now the principal income stream for ladies in gogos. Apart from money sent to them by lonely men.

Sorry... I posted incomplete there. I meant when one wants to barfine.

Edited by jacko45k

I'm not going to go through the 9 pages to verify these haven't been said already.  My apologies if they are duplicates of lies that have already been mentioned...

"I close my eyes during sex so I can concentrate on how good it feels."

"No, you don't have body odor" or "I like the smell of beer breath"

"I could work in a factory, but I like sex so much, I'd rather do this."

"No, I don't think this is humiliating.  I would do this in my home town if there was a farang bar there."

"Your stories are funny and interesting."

"I am so surprised you can't find a woman in your home country."

"You are so generous"

"The other girls are jealous of me because I get to spend my time with you"

"I lower my price to show you that I like you more than the other men.  I'm not desperate."

"You're different"

Edited by NotReallyHere
typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2023 at 8:30 PM, save the frogs said:

arent many of them divorced and raising children on their own?

ie single motherhood leads them to this work in some cases, no?

There are as many stories about this as there are bargirls.

One common theme is: girl meets Thai man, gets knocked up, man says goodbye. There are loads of variations on this theme, but the bargirl won't tell you the reasons the Thai man says goodbye.

Of course, sometimes the bargirl falls for a married man, and he supports her until she gets preggers. Sometimes, the bargirl sleeps around, and the Thai man drops her.

And sometimes the bargirl is married and happy in Isaan, until a friend comes back from Pattaya and builds a house.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here is another lie/scam:

A lady went to Koh Samui to work massage. After a week, she sent me a message: she was fooled into going, and now she relucantly must sell her body. Somehow, she owes the shop 2700 baht, and must pay before she can go home.

I asked if her Thai boyfriend can pay, she said no.

Clearly, this is a scam, based on a kernel of truth. The real situation is probably that she is not making as much money as she thought, plus she misses her Thai boyfriend. Possibly, she is looking for a way to get him a plane ticket, so he can come and sponge off her in Koh Samui.

Edited by Danderman123

On 2/9/2023 at 10:36 AM, BritManToo said:

Only if you're stupid!

Why would you care what she's thinking?

Do you worry that the girl serving your lunch is happy in her work?

What about the woman that cleans your room?

These are all service staff working to earn money, no need to think about them at all.

Well, no.

If they are aroused, they put out more. If you do a little work, you can turn a dead fish experience into GFE. Sometimes.

But then sometimes, they tell you they don't like boom-boom.  All you are going to get is a dead fish.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:51 AM, CG1 Blue said:

I realised long ago that it's more of a cultural thing in Thailand. The truth is just a bit more flexible in LOS ????

This is my observation as well - it seems to be Thai culture, all the way to the highest levels of the society, just to say something that you believe best serves your interests in the situation you are. Truth per se has no relevance. They also seem to generally understand that what is being said is not true, yet it does not bother them too much as it won't make any difference to them. Hookers are no different to politicians or govt officials in that respect. Thus the whole society is kind of half fake (the spoken part, physical reality of course is real as it is). 

What I'm not sure about how the people feel themselves when they tell these stories that that are obviously factually untrue, but they say them as if there is nothing wrong with telling lies. And the stories are so much off that they either must understand (?) know that the listening party knows that they are not telling true, or alternatively (more likely?) they are so stupid that they can not even lie properly (as to lie credibly, you actually have to be pretty smart).

The whole thing is probably so deeply wired in their brains and culture that they do not even think of it as lying in the western meaning of the word, rather just saying something that they see as good for the situation. That's at least as it appears to be to me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mran66 said:

The whole thing is probably so deeply wired in their brains and culture that they do not even think of it as lying in the western meaning of the word, rather just saying something that they see as good for the situation. That's at least as it appears to be to me.

Exactly my thoughts too! 

22 hours ago, mran66 said:

This is my observation as well - it seems to be Thai culture, all the way to the highest levels of the society, just to say something that you believe best serves your interests in the situation you are. Truth per se has no relevance. They also seem to generally understand that what is being said is not true, yet it does not bother them too much as it won't make any difference to them. Hookers are no different to politicians or govt officials in that respect. Thus the whole society is kind of half fake (the spoken part, physical reality of course is real as it is). 

What I'm not sure about how the people feel themselves when they tell these stories that that are obviously factually untrue, but they say them as if there is nothing wrong with telling lies. And the stories are so much off that they either must understand (?) know that the listening party knows that they are not telling true, or alternatively (more likely?) they are so stupid that they can not even lie properly (as to lie credibly, you actually have to be pretty smart).

So they're natural politicians then?????

23 minutes ago, VBF said:

So they're natural politicians then?????

...well...same same but different...I doubt they could naturally swap roles with any success either way...just a common trait, but not enough alone to qualify for a successful role swap

• Thumbs Up 1