Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

8 minutes ago, mran66 said:

You contract a (bar)girl for your long visit to Thailand at a fair monthly or weekly contract price. Applies also if she your local gf. After some time she unexpectedly tells you she need to go home for some time (help family, mama sick/accident, grandma die, need to sign land papers, or some other explanation), she will be back at x time. Can not call because internet no good my village.

Read: "My sponsor (or well paying old customer) is coming for a short holiday, I will have to go with him for that time as I can't loose the big money I get from him, you cheap Charlie."

It is a nice exit, unless she invite you with her!

19 minutes ago, mran66 said:

"Solly can not, my family vely tladition, can not take man home, not even town in case someone see"

That is true, in case of later sin sod and face. Sometimes family get sick, and they have to go home and take care

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having a bargirl message me constantly since I dropped her from my rotation last month. Yesterday, she was sending messages all day, begging for another chance.

For context, she has a Thai husband, and a Farang boyfriend in Pattaya who pays her by the month. So, clearly she is just looking for another customer, but I have no lack of ladies.

Today, she posted a photo of herself on Facebook with a bouquet of flowers; apparently, she has been entertaining a new customer, who she is grooming as a sponsor when he goes home.

The lesson here is to ignore sad stories and pleas from bargirls, they are just looking for another paycheck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just arrived three days ago. 

You are my first customer. 

I am a university graduate. I studied hospitality. 

My family owns alot of land. They just don't want to sell it. 

I don't go with customer. Only drink with customer. (sometimes this is true, sometimes it means she does not find you appealing). 

I had a bargirl tell me the truth yesterday:

She has 5 sponsors sending her money.

1 English husband. Not much money, so she doesn't see him much.

1 customer who barfines her every day, with few exceptions.

1 young Black American who has barfined her a few times and does boom-boom good.

1 Thai man who dumped her for another Thai lady who has more money. He moved back to Udon Thani, and will see her if she goes there. But his new lady won't let him go to Pattaya. He can't live with the new Thai lady as she has a Farang husband. But the bargirl is sad many days since she misses her Thai boyfriend.

She has 1 lady friend in Phuket who she really misses. She claims the relationship is platonic, but doesn't remember what I know. So, I guess that's a new bargirl lie: "My lady friend and I not boom-boom".

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

Right now, I have a lady from Isaan begging me for money so she can work in Pattaya.

She sends me the same messages every month. Apparently, she sends messages to hundreds, if not thousands, of Farangs. Then, when she gets money, she buys gold for her Thai husband.

Amazingly, she posts photos on Facebook of the gold, or her husband after she collects the money. She has no respect for her idiot sponsors.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Why should she, and why is sponsors giving money? 

If you don't know, many bargirls collect sponsors who send them money long after the sponsor goes home from Pattaya. Or, a bargirl will simply collect Facebook friends, and ask them for money. If they ping 100 Facebook friends and 1 sends them money, then it becomes a numbers game - get more Facebook friends, get more money.

Why adults send bargirls money is a mystery to me.

Here is a typical beg for money.

Screenshot_20230313_122209_Messenger.jpg

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Why adults send bargirls money is a mystery to me.

Because these people are usually back home, extremely bored at work and with their life. It then becomes horny material for helping themselves with the hand, if a cute girl sends pictures, videos or even (video) calls you for money.

Tens of millions of guys do this, not only with Thais of course.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Because these people are usually back home, extremely bored at work and with their life. It then becomes horny material for helping themselves with the hand, if a cute girl sends pictures, videos or even (video) calls you for money.

Tens of millions of guys do this, not only with Thais of course.

Listening to one yesterday in a MP... girl was face-timing/video chatting to a guy in the USA.... who obviously was due a trip out soon to see her. I think many girls string quite a number of guys along.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, jacko45k said:

Listening to one yesterday in a MP... girl was face-timing/video chatting to a guy in the USA.... who obviously was due a trip out soon to see her. I think many girls string quite a number of guys along.

Of course they do, but in most cases that type of visting guys also have many girls on their list. I just see it as a transaction, to expect love out if is quite foolish or else rare.

28 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

A lady sent me a message stating that her son was just injured in a moto accident. She sent a photo of the damaged moto.

The problem is that she forgot she had already given me the same story last year, and claimed her son couldn't walk.

I had a MP girl show me a pic of an old lady with a heavily bandaged leg with appropriate stains on the outside...she claimed it was her mother who had an accident. Another wanted me to sponsor her for training in more erotic abilities... I must have that dumb tourist look!

• Like 1

Some Thai ladies post a revealing photo on Facebook story, with follow up screen in Thai showing messages about making money, deposits into their bank account, conversations about gambling and Get Rich Quick schemes.

"I just enrolled in a Line Group and received 19,280 baht. Here is a screenshot of the deposit into my bank".

I suspect the targets are Thai men, based on the initial photo, but Thai women are susceptible to gambling pitches, too.

• 2 weeks later...

One lady I was with for 6 years.

After the first 3 weeks,  she phoned me and said her mum was in ICU and the family need 150,000 for pay medical expenses.

I said no, and put the phone down.

We all know the Bs medical scams.

Her mum died 7 days latter, of complications with diabetes and other stuff.

She never forgave me for not helping. one night in a heated argument over things, she stated,  I killed her mother.

because I did not help her in ICU.

Relationship ended a few weeks later.

Oh well TIT.

Here is an unusual bargirl lie:

Thai lady goes with an overnight customer and tells her Thai boyfriend that she went with me to sleep in my condo.

Apparently he would be displeased if she went with another Farang. Murderous if she went with a Thai man.

Of course, she probably went with a Thai man.

First question: why is her boyfriend okay if she sleeps with me? All I can think of is the bargirl meme: "customer before".

Why am I okay if she sleeps with another man? I went with her twin sister last night, no problem.

This is Pattaya.