Where to find a girl friend in Thailand?

Hummin

Where to meet a girl friend?   

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel a bit boring.

Met my wife the old fashioned way as an office romance while we were both working in Singapore.

Furtive kisses and a little groping here and there, and 20+ years later here we are

Both a bit grayer than we were back then, but we still keep that spark alive

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

Im quite surprised none checked the shopping mall or marked. I have been approached so many times by girls in shopping malls around Thailand, either by a group of girls or just a girl out with mom or an older auntie. Some excuse themselves and ask if they can talk to me so they can practice their english as their opening line, except from where do you come from, and next do you have a gf? 

Definitely not central Bangkok ????

2 hours ago, habuspasha said:

That's exactly what I did.  I didn't actually look for her in the bar.  She called me to join her as she entered the bar.  I couldn't take my eyes off her for the next ten days.  She didn't want to return to the bar.  She would have worked elsewhere if I didn't support her.  It's been almost ten years.  We make each other very happy.

Great!

But it obviously brings up the question: What did you and your eyes do on day 11? ????