ORDER CANCELLED ! NO PROOF REQUIRED ! - ANUTIN

Social Media

????IMPORTANT UPDATE: Mr. Anutin Charnvirakul, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Health has canceled the criteria for vaccination certificates before entering the country on all flights. Effective immediately.

Please SHARE with your friends. 

I will post more information as soon as it comes in. I’m told TAT Newsroom will post an update soon. 

| #Thailand

Source: Richard Barrow

It was to be expected, that there were problems which Thailand never could solve, by these rules... and see even within 24hrs they changed the requirements, but now who will pay the damage for the travellers of yesterday and today before this announcement?? All the time the Government has no clue what they are doing.... Have no idea how Western tourism is working. It is not as in Thailand... Here they can do things in 1 day, but in foreigners have to arrange thing weeks or months before, because of heir work, tickets, etc...

• Like 1

I was in BKK over the New Year weekend. I saw large groups of happy, excited Chinese at Chatuchak. They've been dying to travel after 3 years. At the SuperRich at Asok BTS outside of T21, the line of them went all the way down the corridor. They've brought plenty of these guys to convert to Thai baht. Once the authorities were reminded of this being impeded, they came to their senses.

images - 2023-01-09T161504.132.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

All the Thai bashers on here fail to appreciate the sublime acrobatics which enables Thai government ministers to shoot themselves in the foot while putting their foot in their mouth.

Both feet, whilst seeming remaining standing and playing the trombone!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1