Prince Harry's book 'Spare' smashes records by selling an 'extraordinary' 1.4 million copies in a day, publisher says

Social Media

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

"Would any decent bloke try to solve family problems by publishing them everywhere?"

His mother did, the year before that happened his father also revealed to the world about his problems and affair

And does that mean because others made bad decisions, he also has to make bad decisions because everybody in the family does it?

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

And does that mean because others made bad decisions, he also has to make bad decisions because everybody in the family does it?

Considering you said:

Would any decent bloke try to solve family problems by publishing them everywhere?

Then I would say it runs in the family

• Like 1

Harry says he has enough content to write another book as his original page count was 900 pages and that was reduced to 400 .

He wants to reform the UK Monarchy because he doesn't want anyone else to suffer like he did , him being the "spare" King

Link from Hindustan times because the original Daily Telegraph interview is behind a paywall 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/prince-harry-latest-news-prince-harry-says-he-feels-responsibility-to-reform-monarchy-here-s-why-101673674935053.html

Prince Harry says he feels ‘responsibility’ to reform monarchy. Here's why

Prince Harry said that he felt “responsibility” to reform monarchy in an interview with The Telegraph. The Duke of Sussex said that he wants to change the way the British monarchy works for the sake of Prince William's children- Prince George, nine, Princess Charlotte, seven, and Prince Louis, four. “I know that out of those three children, at least one will end up like me, the spare,” Prince Harry said.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

They just want to shoot the messenger. It's been a recurrent theme in this saga. None of the detractors address what he said other than to claim it is lies.

Harry claims that he got a posthumous X-box from his Mother Diana on his 13 th birthday , X-boxes came out four years later when he was 17 years old

Harry claims that he got phone call whilst in school in the UK that his Grandmother had died , sat in the UK classroom .

Records show that he was skiing in the alps at the time and flew back home . 

Harry claiming Camilla leaked stories to the media , proven to be untrue 

Don't you guys follow the UK media ?

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Harry claims that he got a posthumous X-box from his Mother Diana on his 13 th birthday , X-boxes came out four years later when he was 17 years old

Harry claims that he got phone call whilst in school in the UK that his Grandmother had died , sat in the UK classroom .

He could have easily meant a play station. I don't think he's used it for a while.

Where has his claim that Camilla leaked stories to the media been disproved. Link please?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He could have easily meant a play station. I don't think he's used it for a while.

Where has his claim that Camilla leaked stories to the media been disproved. Link please?

Do try and follow the news and keep up to date with whats going on 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11608631/Camilla-did-not-leak-details-meeting-William-press-royal-sources-claim.html

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Only when necessary

XBOX

In Spare, he writes: "That's the story, anyway. It's appeared in many accounts of my life, as gospel, and I have no idea if it's true. Pa said Mummy hurt her head, but perhaps I was the one with brain damage? As a defence mechanism, most likely, my memory was no longer recording things quite as it once did."

CAMILLA

Royal sources have insisted that Camilla never leaked any details of the meeting to the press but that the details were inadvertently leaked by Camilla's private secretary Amanda MacManus, who was eventually sacked over the incident.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What part of "royal sources claim" is proof of anything?

I can't read the article because my Thai ISP doesn't display the site.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What part of "royal sources claim" is proof of anything?

I can't read the article because my Thai ISP doesn't display the site.

Camila told a personal aid some information  , that aid then told her Husband that info , the husband then told a friend that info and that friend told the media .

Camilla's personal aid then resigned from  her position because of the leak .

So, it wasn't Camila that leaked info to the media , as Harry claims 

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Camila told a personal aid some information  , that aid then told her Husband that info , the husband then told a friend that info and that friend told the media .

It still doesn't constitute proof does it? I would class that as a lie just like you claim Harry is lying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The personal aid resigning from her position  because of the leaked info does kind of prove that its true  

That was a single instance. I believe Harry quoted a pattern. And no, it still isn't proof. It's only a claim.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Dish from Harry, one of their own, could fuel royal change

But Steven Barnett, a professor of communications at the University of Westminster, expects Harry’s revelations to push the palace to be more transparent— 

I doubt very much that the Royal family will begin to have family arguments in public and go Megan style and have family arguments conducted in the newspapers .

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

I doubt very much that the Royal family will begin to have family arguments in public and go Megan style and have family arguments conducted in the newspapers .

Well that's nothing to do with my post. So doubt away. Nobody knows what the future will bring.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Well that's nothing to do with my post. So doubt away. Nobody knows what the future will bring.

Are you sat there waiting for Charles, Camilla and William to reply to the claims made in the book ?

The Royal Family don't do that kind of thing , although Queen Elizabeth did  state that Harrys previous claims were not true , politely stating that "recollections of events do vary" , which is politely stating he was lying about what his previous claims of what  happened 

To be honest I could not care less about any of the British  Royal Family 

There are more important things to worry about than them 

As for Harry and Megan they have to earn a living so best of luck on the book and other deals they have for the future at least they are supporting themselves financial wise ????

32 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you sat there waiting for Charles, Camilla and William to reply to the claims made in the book ?

The Royal Family don't do that kind of thing , although Queen Elizabeth did  state that Harrys previous claims were not true , politely stating that "recollections of events do vary" , which is politely stating he was lying about what his previous claims of what  happened 

Did I say I was?

My article snippet was focusing on one of the few positive outcomes that could be had because of this sorry affair. A better relationship and communication process with the press, thereby strengthening the Royal Family, Harry and the combined communications for the future of all Royals. God knows it needs it. 

Edited by Bkk Brian

58 minutes ago, shackleton said:

To be honest I could not care less about any of the British  Royal Family 

There are more important things to worry about than them 

As for Harry and Megan they have to earn a living so best of luck on the book and other deals they have for the future at least they are supporting themselves financial wise ????

Like you I too could not care less about the Royal Family. However exposing family secrets to make a living seem morally wrong. The royal family will now have to deal with the unpleasant aftermath that may well poison the whole family. 

11 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Harry says he has enough content to write another book as his original page count was 900 pages and that was reduced to 400 .

He wants to reform the UK Monarchy because he doesn't want anyone else to suffer like he did , him being the "spare" King

Link from Hindustan times because the original Daily Telegraph interview is behind a paywall 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/prince-harry-latest-news-prince-harry-says-he-feels-responsibility-to-reform-monarchy-here-s-why-101673674935053.html

Prince Harry says he feels ‘responsibility’ to reform monarchy. Here's why

Prince Harry said that he felt “responsibility” to reform monarchy in an interview with The Telegraph. The Duke of Sussex said that he wants to change the way the British monarchy works for the sake of Prince William's children- Prince George, nine, Princess Charlotte, seven, and Prince Louis, four. “I know that out of those three children, at least one will end up like me, the spare,” Prince Harry said.

Indeed. From treachery to blackmail.

The only thing worse than "H and Megs" are the gas lighters that defend their lies and betrayal. I guess family values mean nothing to the left.

Thank god this imbecile was born second. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Like you I too could not care less about the Royal Family. However exposing family secrets to make a living seem morally wrong. The royal family will now have to deal with the unpleasant aftermath that may well poison the whole family. 

He has no morals.

Betraying your family for money is odious whether you are royalty or living on a council estate in Leicester.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The PA was re-hired a few days after her resignation.

On the face of it would appear to be a strange decision considering the PA had disclosed/ leaked sensitive information.

• Like 1