Hunter Biden’s Tangled Tale Comes Front and Center

Scott

What's the deal with the Hunter Biden email controversy? | US Elections  2020 News | Al Jazeera

Federal prosecutors could decide soon whether to indict the president’s son on tax and gun charges, and he faces a fresh round of hostile congressional hearings. But a close look at his story shows that it differs in important ways from the narrative promoted by Republicans.

The way Republicans tell it, President Biden has been complicit in a long-running scheme to profit from his position in public life through shady dealings around the world engineered by his son, Hunter Biden.

Taking a first step in their long-promised investigation, Republicans on the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday demanded information about the Bidens’ banking transactions from the Treasury Department.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/us/politics/hunter-biden-investigations.html?searchResultPosition=1

New York Times Logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG, brand

Story also available here:   https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunter-bidens-tangled-tale-comes-124714839.html

19 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Hunter Biden is a civilian, he isn't an elected member of any government or party. 

What he does, or has done in his private life, is largely irrelevant. He could be guilty of torturing small puppies, axe murders, and cheating on his taxes. If he is, them charge him. But otherwise he is not part of the government.

The only relevant crime, if it is ever proven, would be selling favor or influence with his father.

Last time I looked, trumps kids have been openly selling access to trump from day one.

Last time I looked, trumps kids have been openly selling access to trump from day one.

That's whataboutism. Topic is Hunter Biden, not Trump.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 9:50 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently Biden is no longer being "protected" by the media. Very interesting development.

Now that the GOP control the house committees seems we are in for a wild ride as the "other side" gets a dose of what has been going on for past 2 years.

Sorry but it’s not going your way the majority of American voters will see a disfunctional Republican Party desperately try to attack Joe Biden through his son after the family has been through so much not only that hunter as far as I know is a recovering drug addict it’s not going to sit well with the vast majority of Americans imo if hunter tryed to take advantage of being Joe Biden’s son so what that’s what 99% of folks would do nope it smells of desperation to me

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

Sorry but it’s not going your way the majority of American voters will see a disfunctional Republican Party desperately try to attack Joe Biden through his son after the family has been through so much not only that hunter as far as I know is a recovering drug addict it’s not going to sit well with the vast majority of Americans imo if hunter tryed to take advantage of being Joe Biden’s son so what that’s what 99% of folks would do nope it smells of desperation to me

You are part of the major problem in the world today... corruption is corruption... quit making excuses for the corrupt... 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You are part of the major problem in the world today... corruption is corruption... quit making excuses for the corrupt... 

Stealing sweets from the shop is the same as robbing a bank now?

There is no evidence that the Bidens were corrupt. Joe Biden had no official office at the alleged time he was corrupt.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1