BREAKING NEWS: US launches unarmed ICBM into Pacific Ocean amid China, North Korea tensions

Social Media

The U.S. Air Force launched an unarmed Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile test from California in a show of nuclear readiness. 

The test launched at 11:01 p.m. PT from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California, the base announced on Friday. 

It was a "routine" activity "intended to demonstrate that the United States’ nuclear deterrent is safe, secure, reliable and effective," according to the announcement. 

• Like 2

U.S. military spending/defense budget for 2021 was $800.67B, a 2.86% increase from 2020.

This is only like 3% of America's GDP.   

If you think you have even an idea of what America is capable of, then you haven't been paying attention.

America tells you what they want you to know, when they want, how, why, and where.....then you chat about it.

History will prove me right, and there is NO country in the world even remotely, 1%, not even 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent the power of America.   USA!!!!!!! lol

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Seppius said:

"The Doomsday Clock is now at 90 seconds to midnight — the closest we have ever been to global catastrophe"

https://theconversation.com/the-doomsday-clock-is-now-at-90-seconds-to-midnight-the-closest-we-have-ever-been-to-global-catastrophe-198457

Unfortunately true but that frightening optic is not the fault of the United States it is solely the fault of  Putin (not the people of Russia) I wish someone would take care of the problem 

Sounds like they're mimicking N Korea, guess you can call it a psy-op (no connection to S Korean performer Psy).

I like it when N Korea shoots it's missiles into the sea, it means they have one less missile.

So Kim and his missiles, China and its intimidation of Taiwan, Philippines, VN, (and wherever else), so Uncle Sam sends the message that yes, war is possible.  I suspect China is having a tough time these days and is banging the war drums to distract its citizens.  I think a war will (economically) be worse for China than for the US.  I've been anticipating some sort of military action in the South China Sea for some time, there was even a SOTU where Obama hinted at it (and I did not spot the media covering it anywhere).

On 2/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

I will paraphrase him due to the profanity, but Mr Water's comments recently that it is idiotic to claim that there was no reason or provocation for Russia's Ukraine military operation, were spot on. Of course there is a reason for everything, and that 2 opposing sides will both have their opinions on what caused the problem. There is no black/white, everything is in shades of grey. The left repeatedly claiming that " it is solely the fault of  Putin" while waging a proxy war against Russia could easily lead to full on nuclear war and the end of life on earth.

We need competent leadership immediately, and get on with NEGOTIATING for PEACE before it is too late. 

"We need competent leadership immediately, and get on with NEGOTIATING for PEACE before it is too late. "

Could have had one much sooner before the slaughter of civilians by the terrorists:

Exclusive: As war began, Putin rejected a Ukraine peace deal recommended by aide

Vladimir Putin's chief envoy on Ukraine told the Russian leader as the war began that he had struck a provisional deal with Kyiv that would satisfy Russia's demand that Ukraine stay out of NATO, but Putin rejected it and pressed ahead with his military campaign, according to three people close to the Russian leadership.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/exclusive-war-began-putin-rejected-ukraine-peace-deal-recommended-by-his-aide-2022-09-14/

Zelensky: We won't join NATO if that brings peace

President Volodymyr Zelensky has offered to not join NATO in an attempt to broker peace. 

https://nypost.com/2022/03/22/zelensky-we-wont-join-nato-if-that-brings-peace/

• Like 2

On 2/10/2023 at 9:50 PM, Jingthing said:

Not sure there really was any doubt about U.S. readiness.

I think with bumbling sleepy creepy Joe B at the helm the world needed some kind of reassurance.  The  guys is not quite sure what day it is never mind which button to press . 

• Love It 1

21 minutes ago, banglay said:

I think with bumbling sleepy creepy Joe B at the helm the world needed some kind of reassurance.  The  guys is not quite sure what day it is never mind which button to press . 

Really leadership in contrast. Trump praised Putin and said the invasion was “a lot of love” while Joe unite the allies and thwart the invasion. Which you think need reassurance. The traitor or the patriot. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Really leadership in contrast. Trump praised Putin and said the invasion was “a lot of love” while Joe unite the allies and thwart the invasion. Which you think need reassurance. The traitor or the patriot. 

Bless ! I never mentioned  The Orange man     why do  Creepy Joe Supporter always have to resort to Trumpisms to win a agreement. "Two wrongs don't make a right"  Creepy Joe is a laughing stock around the world and he is well past his sell by date ,

Or do you actually think he is firing on all cylinder and he is the right man to be the leader of the free world?

2 hours ago, banglay said:

So your a non supporter of the current administration, understood. Yet you believe that this is just bravado and nothing more...hmmm. 

You have lost the plot and the bigger picture and it's about standing tall. You think POTUS decides this type of action all on his own? The recommendations and full plans are given to him just so he can say he approved it and if a failure then he takes the hits, if good he stands up and takes credit, even if it's not his idea. It is why POTUS has advisers and a cabinet and uses them unlike a previous one who set up the current world issues by his lack of action and praying the. His fault also for the debacle in Afghanistan.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, banglay said:

Bless ! I never mentioned  The Orange man     why do  Creepy Joe Supporter always have to resort to Trumpisms to win a agreement. "Two wrongs don't make a right"  Creepy Joe is a laughing stock around the world and he is well past his sell by date ,

Or do you actually think he is firing on all cylinder and he is the right man to be the leader of the free world?

You can't fool anyone with your dressed down of POTUS and what you trying to imply. You trying to make a statement for Trump. Anyway, I will let The Hill explain to you as to why Joe Biden is the leader of the free world. But I will summarize part of the article as the reading and references to Trump can be quite devastating to you..

I qoute "viewed by alliance as the authentic and trusted leader of the free world which is not a title in government service but a truth bestowed on individual who have earned it by action, example & leadership, Biden has".

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/527439-biden-soars-as-leader-of-the-free-world/

• Thanks 1