PM Calls on Youths to Embrace Morality and Global Awareness

webfact

this is a <deleted>***^% joke right ? 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Gen Prayut added that every person must help the country realize its 20-year national strategic framework, which will allow their creativity, imagination and hopes to propel the nation towards a brighter tomorrow.

but you see big p....no one agrees with your stupid 20 year rip off scheme. 

a massive clown act opening his yap again. what a total db. 

adhere to morality

adhere to what ? morality among you and the govt ? ok back to my bong it is way to early for this. 

• Like 1

He also said everyone must maintain a moral compass, love one another,

Love one another is ok , if it does not lead to an significant increase in population ...

But  'maintain a moral compass ' leaves a lot of room for interpretation ...

29 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Do you mean a kettle of colour? :giggle:

Just for those who don't understand the idiom.

The expression the pot calling the kettle black is an idiomatic phrase that people sometimes use to point out hypocrisy. It means that someone is criticizing another person for a fault they have even though the criticizer is also guilty of doing the same thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Just for those who don't understand the idiom.

The expression the pot calling the kettle black is an idiomatic phrase that people sometimes use to point out hypocrisy. It means that someone is criticizing another person for a fault they have even though the criticizer is also guilty of doing the same thing.

In my experience the pot/kettle usually applies when both parties are engaging in wrong doing... to me a more appropriate statement might be "Do as I say, not as I do"

Cheers

8 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Ooh, he's a one eh! Preaching morality while smiling and stealing a country. Get back in your cage solider boy. You will not be missed!

And did you see the short video last week of him rushing to hug and hold hands with the Burmese crimes against humanity mititary/country leader. Made me vomit.

• Like 2

You had your chance to embrace morality Cha Cha. You are in no position to lecture others, as the world is aware of your moral bankruptcy. You have done absolutely zero to improve anything here. Nothing. The rot continues under your watch. Show some dignity and stop the churlish lectures. 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 2:05 AM, webfact said:

The prime minister is urging young people to adhere to morality and be aware of global changes,

He has a fine sense of irony.  He obviously said this with a straight face; tongue in cheek under a rapidly growing nose.

ironic advice considering the availability of vices under his government.....pills, gambling, prostitution/a career opportunity....or join the civil service for tax free benefits/corruption...fortunately most youth know which cars and watches to buy by his associates' example