90 day report rejected

I have submitted the 90 day report online many times. But this time they won't approve. I get a reply that the visa does not match what they have in the system about me (Non-imm) What is a bit strange is that in the online form there is no box that you can tick for Non-imm or tourist visa. Either the people at immigration don't know about this mistake or they only pass it to be nasty

TmOnline2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Mann33bkk said:

I have submitted the 90 day report online many times. But this time they won't approve

I had similar problem tuther week. After waiting 14 days for my TM47 to be 'approved' I had to go in person to my local office. They told me they were having a problem with the online system. 14 days!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

If you have time, keep resubmitting it. I was successful on the 4th submission one time. I tried little tweaks to the form but the final one that got approval was the same as the first one. Had this happen a couple of times on the new system but mostly it goes smoothly. 

21 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I had similar problem tuther week. After waiting 14 days for my TM47 to be 'approved' I had to go in person to my local office. They told me they were having a problem with the online system. 14 days!!!!!!!!

I've had the same problem after reporting online successfully for many years. 

Apparently, because I stayed in a hotel on a recent holiday, the system then changes your home address to the hotel address. (it shouldn't) 

Therefore your address you are reporting is no longer vaid. 

You have go into the immigration and submit manually ????

To fix the issue you have to go to the TM 30 office and tell them what address you want to use. ????

Having had a long um descussion on why they are changing my reported home address of 20 years to a hotel address, they just smile and say "Thai Style" ????

It will need to sorted eventually as if doesn't match, it can effect re-entry applications as well as extensions TIT 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

I have always gone in person to CW.  Never had any hassle. In and out within a maximum of 1 hour. Just need to make the effort to get myself there and back to my home in Ratchayotin. Hardly a demanding exercise.

I'll stick with online/ postal submissions. I am 25 kms from CW, 2 hours travel time 500b taxi fare for round trip, 1 way during peak traffic add 40 minutes

16 minutes ago, norbra said:

I'll stick with online/ postal submissions. I am 25 kms from CW, 2 hours travel time 500b taxi fare for round trip, 1 way during peak traffic add 40 minutes

It's a no brainer and even for those that have trouble with online reports the mail method works fine. 

With the old online method I had ongoing hit and miss issues as a result used mail.

CW even returned my photocopies and blank TM47 for my next report.

A trip in person to CW for report suggests travel by horse and buggy. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 10:15 AM, DrJack54 said:

It's a no brainer and even for those that have trouble with online reports the mail method works fine. 

With the old online method I had ongoing hit and miss issues as a result used mail.

CW even returned my photocopies and blank TM47 for my next report.

A trip in person to CW for report suggests travel by horse and buggy. 

Is it ok to use the postal system for my FIRST 90 day notification? I loath the prospect of another trip to immigration.

On 2/18/2023 at 9:55 AM, norbra said:

Yes, who really want to go to CW, if really not necessary ????????

I know this topic is tiresome, repeating the same things over and over. Thanks for your patience. I am still confused about the 90 day reporting. I arrived with a METV late december, so I would report late march. I am leasing a condo, TM30 completed. However, I am making a border hop late feb to renew my 60 day. I was told that because I am not changing my address and entering with the same Visa I need to do the 90 day based on my first enty in Dec. ... then I read that with every new entry to the country the start date for reporting goes back to zero. If that is true I would never need to do a 90 day report. Which is correct? Thanks!

90 day reports are required when you are within the national borders of the country of Thailand for 90 consecutive days.

If you leave prior to 90 days, no report is required.

If you leave and return, the day you return is day 1 of your new 90 day cycle.

• Thanks 1

My 3 previous yearly extensions were done in Pattaya. Last year I tried to report online but the website rejected my application outright.

This year I applied online from a Bangkok hotel using the hotel as my current address (as I should if the reporting is to make any sense). I did this after checking with the hotel that they had reported my stay to immigration. The application was accepted  but I got a rejection within days. No ground was given.

A couple of days before the deadline expired I went to the Chonburi immigration in person whence I got my reporting confirmation within 45 minutes. I shall not waste my time with the online reporting ever again. I shall 1) go in person and only 2) to the immigration office where my visa extensions hail from.

Edited by JackGats
spelling

12 minutes ago, Robbkk said:

How long does it take to hear back from them if you send it by mail?

As per usual ....it depends on immigration office.

The thing with CW (one example) is that they process them after your due date even though you post it to them 2 weeks prior to due date.

As a result can be 4 weeks + .

On the positive side it's bullet proof and (at CW) they post all your pp photocopies back along with new blank TM47 form. 

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

On the positive side it's bullet proof and (at CW) they post all your pp photocopies back along with new blank TM47 form. 

Apart from handling from Thai Post, e.g. I often get 3 separate months invoices for the Wi-Fi at one time, latest + 2 previous. 

8 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

Apart from handling from Thai Post, e.g. I often get 3 separate months invoices for the Wi-Fi at one time, latest + 2 previous. 

Perhaps down to your address.

I have never had mail issues especially EMS which is what is used when mailing 90 day report.

Possibly helps that my address on well know road and condo building. 

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Perhaps down to your address.

He lives fairly local to me, but covers a really large area, the address is in Thai.

House numbering is <deleted>, when looking from the road the house to my left is #182, mine is #35 and the house behind me is #63/1. The house with #63 is about 5 houses further along the road and 3rd off the road, and at least 95% of the houses display no number at all.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, treetops said:

Many recent reports here recently that reminders are not being received.

I received my reminder. I sent off my online report only for them to not send the 'approved' back. They blamed it on computer error. Thirteen days to fix a computer fault!!!!!

Edited by IvorBiggun2