Pattaya Gogo Bar Raided for Alleged Violation of Legal Closing Times and Alleged Human Trafficking

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Club 4 is a GoGo?

Never noticed someone call these Soi Bongkot joints GoGos (a couple of them in a row). "Gentlemen Club" as such brothels are nicely labelled.

My mate told me it opens around 4pm, there is a stage and they attempt a shuffle.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sungod said:

My mate told me it opens around 4pm, there is a stage and they attempt a shuffle.

Well then I revoke :biggrin:

And then it makes some sense that they have a "GoGo" license which would allow open till midnight?

Other such clubs close earlier.

Edited by KhunBENQ

"The raid took place at about 9:30 PM on Thursday, February 16th. Although this was not past the legal closing time Banglamung authorities claimed they had alleged evidence that showed the venue regularly broke this rule, which in this particular zone would be midnight."

I just looked at Google Maps. If it is this Club 4 they clearly advertised to be open until 1 am. Is this evidence enough? 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/RnH52VBCCf9xzXMVA

16766432870096.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, Tony M said:

I'm surprised they didn't go on Sunday, then !

This is obviously a very special bar with VERY special services - at least according to the reviews on Google Maps - check the link I provided before ????????????

It's  on Bong Koch 8.... surprising as it is in that small strip of places down there that cater  to mostly Expats/Residents early hours. Nothing out of the ordinary when I tried the place, but it was some months back..  a few shuffling fat girls..... Although the police came sniffing in that area that time I was there too. Odd to raid a place at 9.30pm when one of the infringements is operating out of hours. 

Edited by jacko45k

12 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

It's  on Bong Koch 8.... surprising as it is in that small strip of places down there that cater  to mostly Expats/Residents early hours. Nothing out of the ordinary when I tried the place, but it was some months back..  a few shuffling fat girls..... Although the police came sniffing in that area that time I was there too. Odd to raid a place at 9.30pm when one of the infringements is operating out of hours. 

The customers at Google Maps describe service experiences in their reviews that I would rather expect in Soi 6. Ok. Perhaps nothing out of the ordinary for some people ????????????.

Edited by Mickeymaus

2 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

The customers at Google Maps describe service experiences in their reviews that I would rather expect in Soi 6. Ok. Perhaps nothing out of the ordinary for some people ????????????.

Club 4 was the only one making a pretense of being a bit of a GGB... the rest of the places yes, Gentleman's Clubs shall we say. Not as much of it on SOi 6 as years gone by. 

Just now, jacko45k said:

Club 4 was the only one making a pretense of being a bit of a GGB... the rest of the places yes, Gentleman's Clubs shall we say. Not as much of it on SOi 6 as years gone by. 

Did you read the reviews on Google Maps? 

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes... as you said, nothing out of the ordinary! (But becoming less ordinary in these modern times)

Some reviewers write that it is a BJ bar.. There was recently a story about a raided bar with many used condoms on the floor. Can't find the story anymore. Didn't make sense to me at this time but now I begin to understand.

12 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Some reviewers write that it is a BJ bar.. There was recently a story about a raided bar with many used condoms on the floor. Can't find the story anymore. Didn't make sense to me at this time but now I begin to understand.

That was on Soi 12 off Klang, a very different type of place from those on Bong Koch...more Thai oriented. 

Club 4 is a fusion type of bar, part GC part GoGo. Most in that area are open a bit past midnight depending on customers. If you're going to bust a bar for being open after hours it is probably carried a bit more weight to bust them.....after hours when they are actually violating the law!

The bar busted for opening after hours, drugs, and condoms on the floor is a bit suspicious as most Thais don't use condoms and are probably not shagging right out in the open. Hmmm I know that area fairly well as my ex lived - still lives right around there. A pretty quiet area where usually the bar is attached to an apartment, i remember when

Jack bar kept getting busted pre-covid. It was located in a residential area a few places down from a Thai snooker place just off of 3rd rd chalermprkieat 35 i believe, just a few doors down from where i was living at the time which was almost right adjacent to the Thai snooker place and 3 doors down from where LCB first opened ????