Thai woman faces federal charges for fleeing the United States after Michigan hit and run death

webfact

22 minutes ago, gunner1 said:

a thai taxi was involved in an accident and had an American Passenger, the driver did a runner and the passenger became responsible for the victims hospital and "compensation" money!

"...the passenger became responsible for the victims hospital and "compensation" money!"

Nonsense.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nchuckle said:
10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, the US justice system has never been shown, or known, to be corrupt.

Do you understand the concept of 'degree' ? 

If you offered a bribe to a roadside police officer here or in the USA which do you think is more likely going to end up with you being arrested?

Do you understand the concept of "a little bit pregnant"?   Should we high five because the US may be less corrupt than Thailand?   The answer to your question doesn't alter the fact that all US systems are just as susceptible to corruption...and they are.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Do you understand the concept of 'degree' ? 

If you offered a bribe to a roadside police officer here or in the USA which do you think is more likely going to end up with you being arrested? ????‍♂️ 

Quite so. There undoubtedly is corruption in the USA, but in your example its a slam dunk?????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I notice you pointedly didn’t answer my question about trying to bribe a roadside cop… telling…

How could I answer something of which I have no experience?  You want a hearsay answer?  It's more telling that, presumably, you have experience of bribing police.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 5

She killed somebody, it was accidental. She’s gonna be held accountable!

Things like this happen on occasion and it usually gets sorted out! Its not the first time someone ran from a hit and run!

Edited by riclag