Donald Trump Jr.’s Interview With Kyle Rittenhouse Goes South In A Hurry

Scott

Just now, placeholder said:

Great Point! The U.S. Army just gives them a gun and tells them 'You figure it out". It doesn't provide anything in the way of training. And it doesn't have NCO's to supervise them should they have the misfortune to find themselves in combat.

And it lets them roam the streets in a conflict situation armed to the teeth with a gun designed only to kill people.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Great Point! The U.S. Army just gives them a gun and tells them 'You figure it out". It doesn't provide anything in the way of training. And it doesn't have NCO's to supervise them should they have the misfortune to find themselves in combat.

Kyle only used the gun in self defence when his life was in danger , that is mature responsible reasonable behaviour , the type of behaviour which shows his age isn't important because he used his gun in a reasonable  manner   

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Kyle only used the gun in self defence when his life was in danger , that is mature responsible reasonable behaviour , the type of behaviour which shows his age isn't important because he used his gun in a reasonable  manner   

If, in fact, his life was in danger, then he really didn't have much of a choice, did he? Are you saying it takes maturity to fire a gun in self defense? First you tried on that nonsense about 17 year olds in the armed services and now this? Give it up already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The POS rittenhouse is a rancid pile of subhuman filth. He drove several hundred miles with his surrogate penis in order to kill.

Apart from your use of profanity, your rant is completely false, off topic and offensive. I wonder what Kyle would make of this thread, seeing liberals defaming and smearing him and gleefully wishing bad stuff to happen to him? I suppose the blame for this disinformation and hysteria would be the likes of biden(1) falsely accusing him of stuff, and the msm running a false narrative(2) which caused the audible shock in court when it turned out Grosskreutz was pointing a gun at Kyle when he got shot, and as the censored conservatives tried to point out he was acting in SELF DEFENCE. 

(1)https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kyle-rittenhouses-mother-says-biden-defamed-son-suggesting-white-supre-rcna5453

(2)https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/nov/26/jerrold-nadler/nadler-wrong-claim-rittenhouse-crossed-state-line-/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

The POS rittenhouse is a rancid pile of subhuman filth. He drove several hundred miles with his surrogate penis in order to kill.

Don't know where you're from, but how about if some non-law enforcement officer traveled for hours just to walk around like he's a big swinging dick---in civilian clothes no less and with ZERO authority---and all this in a nation where lunatics regularly show up with AR-15s to slaughter innocent people? I suppose you'd say, "Oh this yet-to-start-shaving lad with his AR-15 with its 30 rd mag is probably just a peaceful young man who thinks all the trained police officers in a State need untrained youths from a neighboring State to come give them a hand with the vast majority of peaceful protesters...must have such wonderful parents".

Personally, I would think he's the next dylann roof or adam lanza or stephen paddock or robert bowers or any of the other lunatic white mass murderers, and I would either run or try to disarm him. There is a reason cops don't say, "little kids, we could use your help...please get in Mom's car, bring your AR-15, lots of extra mags, and come help us out."

GUARANTEED if that mutant scum were Black, the cops would have dumped 100 rds into him.

The kid and his interviewer (who enjoys shooting endangered species while being fully protected from harm) are the a waste of air.

Wrong on many levels. But don't let the facts get in the way of your vituperation.

First, he drove about 10 miles, not "hundreds". He did not bring his weapon, it was already in Kenosha and it was perfectly legal for him to have it. AR-15s are rarely used in crimes.  And the "peaceful protestors" did $50 million of damage to the city.

Other than that, feel free. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Don't know where you're from, but how about if some non-law enforcement officer traveled for hours just to walk around like he's a big swinging dick---in civilian clothes no less and with ZERO authority---and all this in a nation where lunatics regularly show up with AR-15s to slaughter innocent people? I suppose you'd say, "Oh this yet-to-start-shaving lad with his AR-15 with its 30 rd mag is probably just a peaceful young man who thinks all the trained police officers in a State need untrained youths from a neighboring State to come give them a hand with the vast majority of peaceful protesters...must have such wonderful parents".

Personally, I would think he's the next dylann roof or adam lanza or stephen paddock or robert bowers or any of the other lunatic white mass murderers, and I would either run or try to disarm him. There is a reason cops don't say, "little kids, we could use your help...please get in Mom's car, bring your AR-15, lots of extra mags, and come help us out."

GUARANTEED if that mutant scum were Black, the cops would have dumped 100 rds into him.

The kid and his interviewer (who enjoys shooting endangered species while being fully protected from harm) are the a waste of air.

Kyle put his hands up and surrendered to the police and offered his gun to the police and they could have taken it from him if they wanted , he wasn't a threat to the police or anyone else at that time , he had surrendered  

21 hours ago, placeholder said:

17 years old, a dropout, untrained in policing, Rittenhouse wass certainly doing something wrong by carrying a loaded weapon into a volatile situation. Because of a peculiarity in Wisconsin's law, namely that the gun has to have a barrel less than 16 inches for it to be illegal, he wasn't guilty of committing a crime. That doesn't mean it isn't wrong for an armed minor to have been there. 

Impunity under state law is a good reason for having federal laws.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, placeholder said:

Thanks for giving me permission to hold that opinion.  And I certainly can't stop you from holding the position that it's OK for a minor to be an armed vigilante, if that's what you believe. But whether you believe it or not, It's obviously nuts.

In a volatile situation it's provocative for somebody to show up in body armor with a weapon (as I remember the circumstances).

Just now, Tug said:

What part of crossing state lines and taking it on oneself to act as a vigilante don’t you understand that behavior cannot and shouldn’t be condoned period all stop the VAST majority of Americans feel (he got away with it) this lionization of this dude is wrong some other idiot will try it not good this stuff should be left to professionals.if one is protecting their home or business that’s different this dude crossed state lines looking for trouble 

Its really no big deal about "crossing state lines" .

You make is sound like he left the USA side in Iraq and went into a I.S held Caliphate in Iraq and took them weapons .

Crossing "state lines" is really irrelevant and its not against the law to cross state lines and you don't need a passport, visa, or permission or anything .

Of course the rioters and protestors side with the deceased and hate Kyle for standing up to them and it causes them concern that the next time they go on a destructive riot, some people may once again stand up to them and shoot them .

I can understand their concern 

• Like 2

On 2/27/2023 at 4:42 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you aware that 17 year olds can join the USA Army , joining the army where they will be given a gun ?

Its not just my opinion that 17 years old are old enough to carry guns, its the USA army's opinion as well 

And if a 17 year old joins the Army he will receive the proper training and supervision on how to safely handle his rifle