Large bulge under skin on my asscheek near the crack

parafareno

i have never had this in my life...so first thing is it from massage parlors, where you lie naked on who knows how many naked falangs lied there before and you get some kind of infection?

Because I never had this. It is quite big, like a walnut, i google it and it says it is from inggrown hair, i guess it is full of bloody puss....it does not come out, only little bit

• Haha 2

Describe large ?

Ingrown would be small.  Since you say under, guessing before you noticed it and tried to pop it, then doubt if from a topical infection.  Just abscess or ingrown hair.  Should pass by itself.  If annoying you, could lance it, if majority of it close to surface.

I use to do the kid's, as prone to boils when young.

it is painful a little bit....also it happened after a rough van ride for visa run, my body was jumping up and down on its ass a lot during crazy road encounters in thailand

it happened to me few months before here in thailand, but it was before inside the asscrack...and it was not after a van ride

i suspected something i have not done in europe, like drinking diet sodas...maybe it is from aspartame allergy....

because i never had this before.....

pretty scary

or it might be unclean water from toilet pressure hose?

or too much pressure when spraying with hose?

Edited by parafareno
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

That picture does not seem to show a mass, just redness and bruising. But your post implied something hard and raised.

Certainly this does nto look like a cyst or abscess.

Do you actually feel a hard lump under the sin?

If not then it may just be irritation, perhaps with mild secondary fungal infection as easily occurs whenever there is irritation in that region. 

it were me, I'd apply a cream containing both steroid and antifungal, something like  Myda-B (available everywhere) and see if that does the trick. If not then see a dermatologist. But likely it will.

• Thumbs Up 2

46 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

That picture does not seem to show a mass, just redness and bruising. But your piost im0lied something hard and raised.

Certainly this does nto look like a cyst or abscess.

Do you actually feel a hard lump under the sin?

If not then it may just be irritation, perhaps with mild secondary fungal infection as easily occurs whenever there is irritation in that region. 

it were me, I'd apply a cream containing both steroid and antifungal, something like  Myda-B (available everywhere) and see if that does the trick. If not then see a dermatologist. But likely it will.

yes there is a lump inside in the asscheek..i can feel it with my fingers....i went to hospital...he gave me some antibiotics that I refused....and I was out of 2700 bht....for 10 minute appointment.....

i think it will go away on its own

46 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Edited by parafareno

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

If a doctor, on examining it, though antibiotics were indicated it may have been unwise to do that.

What else was the point of going to see a doctor if not to get recommendation on teratment?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to take a quick blood test to confirm the white blood cell count also indicate an infection?

10 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Wouldn't it be a good idea to take a quick blood test to confirm the white blood cell count also indicate an infection?

with a localized abscess the whiter count may nto be elevated as the infection is contained.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Could be  cyst, an absecess, or a lipoma.

And if a cyst could be a complicated type (pilonidal)

You need to see a doctor.

Sounds like an abscess to me. The OP said it was the size of a walnut. I have a  Perennial Abscess which flares ever Year or so. Doctor prescribed antibiotics. It bursts after a few days. On 2 occasions I have had minor surgery to remove it.