Biden denies $1M in payments to family from Hunter associate, despite bank records: 'Not true'

Social Media

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

The dishonest MAGA heads are once again lying about the media.  I don't recall reading anything about the laptop not belonging to Hunter Biden, about Hunter Biden being "clean as driven snow", about the contents of the hard drive being definitely Russian disinformation, etc.  I recall reading about unverified claims and hallmarks of Russian disinformation.

I honestly don't know if you are intentionally lying or if you are so far gone that you believe what you post.

Feel free to post links supporting your claims and disproving my assessment. 

aseannow.com/topic/1188329-hunter-biden%E2%80%99s-laptop-is-the-new-pizzagate/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=th

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Are private Chinese companies America's adversaries? And what's this nonsense about the Biden family? The Biden family didn't receive payments. Biden's son, his brother, and daughter-in-law received payments. There is no evidence that Biden received any payments. You repeatedly  fail to acknowledge that in the laptop emails Hunter Biden reported that his father gave gave an "emphatic no" when asked to participate in dealings with the Chinese. You are being very dishonest.

Don't panic, Captain Mainwaring!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2023 at 6:59 PM, billd766 said:

Hundreds if you want to search for them, but few from the Guardian or the NY Post.

Ah like most liberals  always deflect when pressured to provide any substantiation for their undocumented assertions. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Even if I agreed that that those foreigners were paying Hunter Biden, James Biden and that daughter-in-law in the hopes of gaining access to Joe Biden, there is no evidence that they succeeded In fact, not only did  the Chinese venture fail, but Ye Jianming, the founder and chairman of CEFC, was jailed by the Chinese Govt in 2018 on charges of bribery where he remains to this day. Is this the person  who Comer accused of being an agent of the Chinese govt.?

Ye was detained and put under investigation in March 2018 on suspicion of economic crimes.[9] According to South China Morning Post and AsiaNews, the order for the investigation came from Chinese Communist Party general secretary Xi Jinping.[10][11] Shanghai Guosheng Group, a portfolio and investment agency controlled by the Government of Shanghai, subsequently took control of CEFC China Energy in March 2018.[12][13] In October 2018, it was reported that prosecutors alleged Wang Sanyun, former Communist Party Secretary of Gansu province, had accepted bribes from Ye Jianming in 2011.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ye_Jianming

Not only that, but Hunter Biden only began to do business with CEFC in 2017, when Joe Biden was no longer vice- president.

As for Joe Biden having met with Hunter Biden's business associates.  In 2015 Joe Biden dropped by a dinner  for the World Food Program USA charity that Hunter Biden was holding. Some of Hunter Biden's business associates were there. There were also people there who weren't his associates. No evidence of any substantive discussions took place. It's not even clear that Joe Bide was even introduced to these people..

“I remember the vice president coming in, and he did not go around the table. He just simply waved at everybody,” recalled one attendee, Father Alex Karloutsos of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. “I did not hear any business exchanges with anybody.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/us/politics/hunter-biden-investigations.html

Another instance where Joe Biden met Hunter Biden's associates, took place at a rope line in China where 2 of these associates along with other Chinese people shook Biden's hand. Biden was briefly introduced to these 2. Is it unreasonable to assume that he didn't recall such a brief and public encounter?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/us/politics/hunter-biden-investigations.html

It's also worthy of noting that when Biden became VP, Hunter Biden gave up his lucrative Washington D.C. lobbying business.

Excellent factual post! As you already know, don't expect these facts will be taken into account by this poster.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s evidence of wrong doing that’s missing, and it’s not the ‘liberal’ who need to provide it.

I have challenged liberals for decades to back up their words.  They never can and you never have.  They always spout some platitude made up of their preconceived bias.  

It is like the delivery company who says prove you didn't receive the package rather than I have proof it was delivered. 

Facts talk and B.S. walks.  

Edited by Longwood50
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1