He'll be our next president': Florida protesters stay faithful to Trump

Social Media

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Whose a Biden supporter, just because we discuss how much of a liar, cheat and idiot Trump is doesn't mean we support Buden. All of politics is filled with corrupt morons, the world over.

You can't stay on the fence for ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

You can't stay on the fence for ever.

I don't vote Dem or Republican.....as an independent I vote for folks I know can do the job. Unfortunately unless one has money and big backing you don't get far in the big game....that should be changing hopefully. Neither Trump or Biden believe in the written law or the constitution in my view.

What does the independent party believe in?

The American Independent Party is the party of ordered liberty in a nation under God. We believe in strict adherence to written law. We believe the Constitution is the contract America has with itself.
Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I don't vote Dem or Republican.....as an independent I vote for folks I know can do tge job. Unfortunately unless one has money and big backing you don't get far on the big game....that shoukd be changing hopefully.

And you voted for Biden? He can do the job?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

What in gods name is a Trump hotdog, is it shaped anything like what Stormy Daniels called his weiner...a "Toad Stool"

Stormy Daniels Says Donald Trump's Penis Looks Like a Mushroom In New Book (esquire.com)

She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small."
"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."

He might hit back with what her vag and knockers look like, probably not as nice as she thinks! ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PeasAndGravy said:

As I get older I tend to forget things, so I would be obliged if you can inform me when was America great the first time? (Except in it's own opinion)

Can you share with us what your criteria are that determine whether or not a country is or was great? Do you have any examples of countries that are or were great to share with us?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Can you share with us what your criteria are that determine whether or not a country is or was great? Do you have any examples of countries that are or were great to share with us?

After you answer my original question.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1