Thai Woman Attacked by Ex-Girlfriend’s New Partner in Pattaya Near Walking Street

webfact

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe you should look at the news more often and see what happens with people who get involved in fights of other people. 

Don't get involved if you don't have a death wish. 

bullshi$    thats whats wrong with so many here, turn a blind eye and never help someone in need. 

3 hours ago, save the frogs said:

that's your story and you're sticking to it?

not sure if she ran into them nor struck the girl.

she just said sth.

sounds like you're anti-lesbian. 

...and you sound like my auntie Mary. Always jumping to bizarre conclusions about people she didn't know.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mad mick said:

Many years ago early 90s my Thai wife said never get involved if you see Thai fighting each other as not your business & you don't know what's going on " especially you're foreigner ! could turn out badly for you not matter what you see or may think, not good to be involved in Thais business " if you see male vs female or both same sex ! Don't get involved not your business your foreigner easy to get killed or turn on you, took that on board never been involved in Thai disputes ! rightly or wrongly ! l like my life , let Thais sort there <deleted> out! if they thais want stop it ???? ️let them do it..

Bingo see my previous comment.

A troll post using a vulgarity has been reported and removed.  Continue and a suspension is in your future.

15. You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor.

On 4/7/2023 at 10:55 PM, save the frogs said:

that's your story and you're sticking to it?

not sure if she ran into them nor struck the girl.

she just said sth.

sounds like you're anti-lesbian. 

Great stuff STF.......keep it up!

????

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...