Feeling Insecure about dating ladyboys

7 hours ago, Sparky Barry said:

I just want him to find love, whether ladyboy or real lady

Do you mean the type of love a cat shows when it wants a saucer of milk? I'd say yes. Or the love a dog shows when you let it out of the boot of your car after you've locked it in there an hour? I'd say no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sparky Barry said:

He's  not that old, late 40s. Just a bit on the heavy side 

That would be an understatement, if he can't seem to walk very far and needs a mobility scooter at that age.

And some assume 'his British ex-wife' didn't love him .... he didn't love himself, to let himself get that fat.  Maybe she deserves better, good for her.

Apologies for 'fat body shaming' if due to medical issue.

TH is the perfect place for fat & ugly ... P4P, though may be expensive, depending how F&U one is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just occurred to me that given ladyboys often work in the sex industry to earn enough for the big cut, any guy taking one on as a "girlfriend" will have to make up the shortfall in income if she has to work in an ordinary job- hairdressers don't earn a lot.

Even if they already had the cut, they may still be paying it off.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

That would be an understatement, if he can't seem to walk very far and needs a mobility scooter at that age.

And some assume 'his British ex-wife' didn't love him .... he didn't love himself, to let himself get that fat.  Maybe she deserves better, good for her.

Apologies for 'fat body shaming' if due to medical issue.

TH is the perfect place for fat & ugly ... P4P, though may be expensive, depending how F&U one is.

In my early 40's I was diagnosed with Claudication caused by PAD which severely limited my ability to walk any distance, all good now due to a bypass operation on each leg.

Yes I was 10kg over weight but that was not a factor, so whilst this lad is over weight the cause for limited walking ability might be due to other factors.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My first GF in Thailand was an LB. We met on a dating site before I came, talked for a few months, then finally met in a Suk pub. She couldn't drag me back to the hotel room fast enough to give me my warm welcome to Amazing Thailand. Haha. She then became an excellent tour guide and ambassador to her country.

Yes, as others have noted, they want an active lifestyle. Staying at home and taking care of you, uh uh. The next place I got dragged out to were the Silom nightclubs. They love to dance. More than others they have a persistent need to keep moving to maintain those figures.

She was in her 30's, nearing the point where they're no longer that passable and have to "retire". There are a couple of retired LBs in my village, their English is quite good, I'd love to hear their stories about how they developed it so well but I'm sure the wife wouldn't approve. But here is where you'd have the best luck with LBs. The young ones, like all women, have had their egos inflated with all the attn they get, have high expectations, and command a high price. Older means more humble and mature.

And as others said, indeed give the older non-LB Thai ladies a try. There are so many of them in their late 30's and 40's, lonely and neglected, looking for good companionship. My wife's friends keep asking me how to get them on the dating sites, where I've had to show them the competition is fierce. If your friend wouldn't mind a quiet, laid back lifestyle out here in the country, with a more sincere relationship, that'd be the way to do it.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

In my early 40's I was diagnosed with Claudication caused by PAD which severely limited my ability to walk any distance, all good now due to a bypass operation on each leg.

Yes I was 10kg over weight but that was not a factor, so whilst this lad is over weight the cause for limited walking ability might be due to other factors.

Did apologies in advance, if a true health issue, though was thinking just 'weight wise', (thyroid or), but yes, could be many things.

I have a bad back & hip, and can manage 5-7 kms walking, and only because my feet hurt, possible bone spur, or just 'old feet' ???? 

Bicycle ... well, no impact, no limit to distance.  50-100+ kms is no problem.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

Hmmm.... you'd need to be a fan of outdoor action to make that work.

And not going too fast or far, depending on weight.

If 125 kg, and BF 75 kg, then max'd out.  

Rated distance is for 75 kg @ 35 kph

image.png.3b60a05e23bcf874a74c71d9d5205667.png

33 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

My first GF in Thailand was an LB. We met on a dating site before I came, talked for a few months, then finally met in a Suk pub. She couldn't drag me back to the hotel room fast enough to give me my warm welcome to Amazing Thailand. Haha. She then became an excellent tour guide and ambassador to her country.

Yes, as others have noted, they want an active lifestyle. Staying at home and taking care of you, uh uh. The next place I got dragged out to were the Silom nightclubs. They love to dance. More than others they have a persistent need to keep moving to maintain those figures.

She was in her 30's, nearing the point where they're no longer that passable and have to "retire". There are a couple of retired LBs in my village, their English is quite good, I'd love to hear their stories about how they developed it so well but I'm sure the wife wouldn't approve. But here is where you'd have the best luck with LBs. The young ones, like all women, have had their egos inflated with all the attn they get, have high expectations, and command a high price. Older means more humble and mature.

And as others said, indeed give the older non-LB Thai ladies a try. There are so many of them in their late 30's and 40's, lonely and neglected, looking for good companionship. My wife's friends keep asking me how to get them on the dating sites, where I've had to show them the competition is fierce. If your friend wouldn't mind a quiet, laid back lifestyle out here in the country, with a more sincere relationship, that'd be the way to do it.

He?

Op, they’d probably prefer an adonis, but, as with the girls, age and looks are secondary considerations. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sparky Barry said:

Yes. Its a thyroid issue. Hopefully cheap and professional Thai private health care can help him out

He hasn't asked medical advise/help yet?   It could be an easy fix:

"One way to manage weight gain is by taking the thyroid hormone medicine your doctor prescribed. A daily dose of levothyroxine (Levothroid, Levoxyl, Synthroid) will restore healthy thyroid levels, and with it, your metabolism." - Ms Google/Healthline.com

Edited by KhunLA

On 4/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, KhunLA said:

Did apologies in advance, if a true health issue, though was thinking just 'weight wise', (thyroid or), but yes, could be many things.

I have a bad back & hip, and can manage 5-7 kms walking, and only because my feet hurt, possible bone spur, or just 'old feet' ???? 

Bicycle ... well, no impact, no limit to distance.  50-100+ kms is no problem.

Back in the day, I’d sooner cycle 100 km than walk one, thanks to osteoarthritis.  After some hammer-and-chiselry, I’d still rather cycle 100 km than walk one, but I’d walk two rather than take a taxi.

If your hips and knees are healthy, a night out on the town dancing with a ladyboy can be a pleasant evening’s entertainment, so long as you don’t leave them out of pocket.

On 4/9/2023 at 3:57 PM, Sparky Barry said:

Yes. Its a thyroid issue. Hopefully cheap and professional Thai private health care can help him out

Maybe cheap, or maybe massively overcharged and overtreated, as we hear about so often in LOS. 

On 4/8/2023 at 6:35 PM, KannikaP said:

Just how much fun can you have on a mobility scooter?   555

Only ColinNeil can answer that question.  I don’t know how the answer would start, but it would probably end “****ing loads”

40 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

If your hips and knees are healthy, a night out on the town dancing with a ladyboy can be a pleasant evening’s entertainment, so long as you don’t leave them out of pocket.

Dancing with dudes, wouldn't be on my list for a pleasant evening.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Dancing with dudes, wouldn't be on my list for a pleasant evening.

That's one less pleasant evening you're going to enjoy.
I am sure you could trim your list of pleasant evenings to as short as an Ayatollah's.  You're choice.  
I don;t actually have a list of pleasant evenings to which I aspire nor limit myself, I just enjoy them as they occur.

SC

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

That's one less pleasant evening you're going to enjoy.
I am sure you could trim your list of pleasant evenings to as short as an Ayatollah's.  You're choice.  
I don;t actually have a list of pleasant evenings to which I aspire nor limit myself, I just enjoy them as they occur.

SC

I love getting my freak on, just dancing with strange men wouldn't be it.  To each their own, but that would be a buzzkill for me.

• Sad 1

OP How long is he coming here for.  Is he coming here for a short time, a month or 2 or for a long time?  That is going to make a big difference in who he will find.

My suggestion is either you register him or get him to register on some of the dating sites. One has been mentioned I would also suggest Thaifriendly.  It is free to look, and you can chat a little bit.   Post a pic of him from the waist up, not on the scooter.  Have him look around and see what is there.

But again, most of them are looking for long term.  There is also the idea that he cold check out some of the places like Sala deng with the nightlife and see.  

On 4/8/2023 at 7:29 PM, Shop mak said:

Though call, that one. 

How old is your friend?

Are your friend willing to have a normal relationship with a women closer to his own age?

Can he speak some thai?

Do your friend have to live in Pattaya or Phuket, or is he willing to move to other place in Thailand?

Many dating sites to find a thai women, but in my opinion, only website thaicupid have millions of single older women, who are more serious about finding a partner,  than other websites. From my personal experience.

Some are actually educated teachers, work for government, have master degree. Others are widow, and live on her farm.

Majority or messages I receive are from women age 45 to 65. Of these maybe 1 of 50 are still attractive, the rest not so.

Leaves the question: would your friend be interested in age 45 up?

Many of these do also accept older man, who has been sick and need a helper / girlfriend.

If your friend is willing to get married (minus sinsod), he increases his chances.

Many women age 45+ work laundry shop, restaurants etc. Many are single and want a relationship. But they are average in look, and mostly 15 kilo+ too heavy. Have your friend asked if they are single?

Your friend have options, if he's willing to lower his prefered age group, and looks and weight of the women. He need to be realistic, more so if he want to be 'accepted for himself'.

If not, it's the rental market for him.

I thought this was about ladyboys.

• Like 1