Unveiling the dark side of sex doll collecting: Thai man’s spooky encounters with his new doll

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

While he was dressing the doll, his girlfriend came around to check on it. The scene she witnessed left her speechless! She was astonished! She said…

“Don’t you think the doll looks exactly like me? It looks so realistic. Agree?”

This is a wind-up right?

"The man says he is still trying to get to the bottom of the mysterious sex doll."

Well if he doesn't know now, he never will. Are her legs twisted or something?  ????

Harem? How many of these things does he have?

Next thing we'll hear is she's picked his winning lottery numbers.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

So, in those photos which is the doll and which is the girlfriend? Or maybe they are one and the same. Has the owner lost his mind.

maybe it was his g/f he put in the upstairs room..be easy to mistake as most are not exactly energetic

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

You do realize that your girlfriend is usually second-hand as well?  

Besides, the girly parts on those dolls are replaceable, unlike real girlfriends

"the girly parts on those dolls are replaceable"... you sound like an expert on the topic. Oh well, to each their own.

"You do realize that your girlfriend is usually second-hand as well"... no, my first girlfriend ended up being my wife and we met in grade school. We were both virgins when we married and yes, we were clumsy our first night together.  We were together for 27 years until cancer took her away. Far and away the best woman I'll ever know.

1 hour ago, HuskerDo2 said:

"the girly parts on those dolls are replaceable"... you sound like an expert on the topic. Oh well, to each their own.

"You do realize that your girlfriend is usually second-hand as well"... no, my first girlfriend ended up being my wife and we met in grade school. We were both virgins when we married and yes, we were clumsy our first night together.  We were together for 27 years until cancer took her away. Far and away the best woman I'll ever know.

Sorry for loosing your best friend. I envy people who can stay together that long in good harmony. Have tried it myself, but failed, no clue why. I do know now it is rare to find your "soulmate".

Just now, xtrnuno41 said:

Sorry for loosing your best friend. I envy people who can stay together that long in good harmony. Have tried it myself, but failed, no clue why. I do know now it is rare to find your "soulmate".

Thank you. Yes, she was indeed my soulmate but even much more if that's possible. She was my heart and soul. My life revolved around her. When I went to work all I could think of was when it was quitting time so I could see her again. Same thing when I fell asleep. Couldn't wait to see her beautiful face next to me when I woke. I know a very few people will experience what we had. I'm eternally grateful for having had her in my life as long as I did. 

• Like 1

The sex doll collector believes the doll could be possessed by a spirit and that is why he got it so cheap. The former owner had a bad experience and wanted rid of it because something bad had happened. The man who sold it was just the middleman, he did not own the doll.

Collecting Sex dolls and having a GF sounds a bit over the top.

Believing in spirits is fine as long as they are the ones one can drink.

Putting  all this together sounds like he's using/smoking some weird sh!t.