RTP interrogate and fine 26 year old woman after topless display at pre-Songkran foam party

webfact

Theirs bars in Bangkok where the women are naked, same goes for the sex shows that have always been around since the orient became the Orient.

A couple of daring girls giving a tiny bit of the same and the police take action. Theirs just no balance here?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frankie baby said:

Theirs bars in Bangkok where the women are naked, same goes for the sex shows that have always been around since the orient became the Orient.

A couple of daring girls giving a tiny bit of the same and the police take action. Theirs just no balance here?  

Been around pre JC time ! not just Orient 

5 hours ago, h90 said:

actually topless was common before the westerner influence

Yes True even post ww2 my Thai wife old Aunty always work around her home no issues its was normal only 50s 60s in Bkk  really kicked into wearing tops / blouse . Old Aunty & us lived in rural area normal sarong wrapped around Aunty not careless or change her style her home & happy. 

Edited by Mad mick

I remember reading that temple fairs in the past would have naked girls that you paid to see. It all ended before i got here but apparently there was... Gasp! Prostitution involved. 

There are lots of sexual politics involved here caused by the male dominated culture.

Anyone interested to read more can read here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

It’s okay for males to strut there stuff by being topless yet nothing happens but when a female does it all hell breaks loose ! I’ve seen men with much bigger boobs than some woman 

Did they have the same effect on you though ? Go on,be honest..it’s an entirely confidential answer..I swear..