Cheapest possible office space needed for company address - any ideas?

tomster

Hi,

I have a company that needs to change it's registered address (current building is being sold), the company is active but there is no need for anything other than mail forwarding as the products the company sells are stored and dispatched by a fulfillment centre in Bangkok.

There is no VAT requirement currently.

Just looking for the cheapest options, Townhouses are an option but they seem to start are 10-12k, ideally we could find something cheaper than that. Company is registered for tax in Pattaya so would like to keep it here if possible to save the headache of moving to a new tax office.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by tomster

I know a Thai woman who bought a storeroom, about 4sqm size, in a condominium and her company is registered at that address. Maybe you are able to find something similar. 

In that case there are no foreigners and no work permit involved. 

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Can you not have an office in your home ?

Not if your home is in a condominium. But if your home is a villa/bungalow/apartment building it's possible subject to the owner/landlord's consent.

The cheapest option would usually be a virtual office, in which the serviced office provider is able to register the address with the DBD.

Edited by mark5335
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you have a work permit with that company?

Sometimes, I don't know how often, the authorities want to see pictures from the registered address rooms. Just anything will probably not work.

No, I have another company with my work permit - this company does not need one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, mark5335 said:

Not if your home is in a condominium. But if your home is a villa/bungalow/apartment building it's possible subject to the owner/landlord's consent.

The cheapest option would usually be a virtual office, in which the serviced office provider is able to register the address with the DBD.

that almost makes sense, unless it's 2 bedroom.

Not sure if it's feasible in your case but my UK accountancy firm let me use their company address as my (UK) company address as a service that is included with the monthly accountancy fees and it is quite common for accountancy firms to offer this.  That way they deal with all the stuff from HMRC/Companies house etc as well, as well as me not needing to change business addresses anytime I have moved.   Maybe accountants here offer something similar.