Dispirited Prayut exits stage left after Chuwit addressed him by megaphone on cannabis policy

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The PM who earlier in the day had seemed smiling, interacting and even kicking a ball for the public, was later pictured in his car glowering although he later insisted that his expression had nothing to do with Mr Chuwit’s activities

Face like a smacked ar$e.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Will B Good said:

The ones in jail used to I guess.

don't forget Chuwit has already done his porridge. One of several things makes him so dfficult to nail, along with he knows much nastier people than Prayut/Prawit/Anutin.

I have met and discussed politics etc with Chuwit. He's a very nice guy, speaks fantastic English and very reserved - until he hits a husting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Chuwit must have a very very powerful friend in the wings to be trash talking the establishment left and right, because if both the Shinawatra PMs were sent packing, how does this ex con get to grandstand without any blowback?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, newnative said:

If you can't stand the heat . . .

Become a Thai military man. The PMs answers to press questions demonstrate the intellect of a pre-teen. 

Did he get to where he was by writing to Jimmy Savile?

Edited by chalawaan

2 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Chuwit must have a very very powerful friend in the wings to be trash talking the establishment left and right, because if both the Shinawatra PMs were sent packing, how does this ex con get to grandstand without any blowback?

He's got all the inside info on all the rich and finest Thai's who used to frequent his massage parlours. I'd be surprised if that info didn't include plenty of video evidence either.

Hopefully he has it all well hidden away for when the time comes to write his memoirs.

I don't agree with the opposition to cannabis. However, I do agree with giving Prayuth a hard time whenever possible. He needs to be knocked off that ivory perch, and gain some perspective on reality. He has had so many people around him for so long that are sycophants, he has forgotten just how small, incapable and truly insignificant he really is. 

He will find out next month.! 

• Thumbs Up 2