Fatal Gunfight Occurs in Surat Thani Hotel Parking Lot

webfact

1 hour ago, thaiowl said:

11 amulets not enough.

Looks to me more like 15 r so....

When I first looked at that pic and saw the guy on the left completely covered in tattoos my brain thought the guy on the right had one huge chest/stomach tattoo.

"Surat Thani, Thailand - On April 28th, a violent gunfight erupted between two former friends, resulting in both their deaths and injuries to two others at a wedding reception in Muang District, Surat Thani Province."

And the next paragraph:-

"Surat Thani, Thailand - On April 28th, a violent gunfight erupted between two former friends, resulting in both their deaths and injuries to two others at a wedding reception in Muang District, Surat Thani Province."

Virtually the same details are repeated further down the article, but why should the second paragraph be an exact repeat of the first? Just wondering why!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TWO men attending a wedding at a Surat Thani hotel came out to the parking lot and after a fierce argument pulled out their pistols and shot each other dead .

"This town aln't big enough for the two of us"

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Most real men have enough self esteem, which allows us to have thick skin. And self awareness too, which often takes some introspection and inner work, which is extremely rare here.

I can handle an insult or a perceived lack of respect. I know who I am. Many can't. Many just lose it. Real men don't cause harm to others, due to an insult. Half men, cowards, punks, thugs, men who look like men but have the emotional development of a 13 year old often will overreact. Hence, these two dead fools. Few tears will be shed.

Most people don’t take a gun to a wedding 

• Haha 1