Chuwit opens "anti-marijuana center" in final push to prevent cannabis legalization

webfact

Mr. Chuwit Kamolwisit as an ex MASSAGE parlour owner of multi sites used for prostitution which is illegal so - isn't it funny how he has tried to now at his age turn his life around. I support weed 100% and you will see the peoples thoughts at the election which you will not be successful in!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

It’s amazing to me in Holland. I’ve been to Amsterdam many times they have coffee shops that sell marijuana and they get the government gets paid tax and you never hear any negative about this in Thailand anytime somebody acts bad the first thing they’re saying is oh he must’ve been high on marijuana marijuana does not make you violent like alcoholic people who drink alcohol it’s more relaxing feeling so I don’t think you want to go out and start a fight. The other thing is where it is in Holland prostitution is legalized the government gets paid tax money. The doctors go around and inspect the girls that are in many venereal diseases. It’s all good in Thailand. They say there’s no prostitution very naïve at best. They don’t get any tax money from it. The girls do not check my doctors, so basically they just spread the diseases I guess. You’re just in self denial legalize it.
Tax it have a doctors check monthly that the girls are clean it just seems to me every time Thailand  takes one step forward they’re taking two steps backwards. The corruption in Thailand is from the top to the bottom, and every aspect of the government and the government officials I read all the time about these people being returned to the country with the red notice by the Interpol. And Tyler and he’s making excuses and never put a notice in the airport about the Red Bull kid. He’ll be back as soon as the last charge against the. Runs out due to the statute of limitation that this government has imposed. TIT.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Jester69 said:

The problem here is that the opposition is trying to stop something that has no intent to better Thailand nor the lives of the Thai people. There are way more important issues to attack than the mere fact a few people smoke weed. Get a life Mr. Chuwit Kamolwisit

I don't think he's anti-weed per-say.

But definitely anti Anutin.

• Like 1

Then again basically what this guy has been saying is yes Pot has some redeeming medical usage etc & that is all good but, he does not like that due to new free use the big upswing of daily usage by Thai youth.

The original story was in fact medicinal usage yes?

Now literally hundreds of weed shops with little or no oversight

He has said many reports from areas claiming since freely available more kids opt out of going to school at all ...yes that always was but now is more +

Anyway as always everything is a double edged sword & everything ...even things with some good can be abused

Edited by mania
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

What is wrong with him?

Don't like Marijuana, just don't use it. We don't need Chuwit sitting on our shoulder and tell us how to live...Specially Chuwit with his past.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bradiston said:

True. As somebody else has pointed out, much more of a means of attacking his arch enemy Anutin and the BJT party than to do with an actual anti ganja stance.

But there would be plenty of other things he could attack Anutin....

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Don Chance said:

There are people all over the world in jail simply because they disagree with the government.  It is wrong in it self.

My body my choice .... and not the business of the government. No matter if it is the food, vaccines or narcotics...and also when the personal choices are very wrong....still up to the owner of the body and not Chuvit or Anutin or Prayut or Biden or whoever...

• Thumbs Up 2

Highly respected pimp who proudly paid off the BIB for years then turned on them and then jumped on the BIG ship.  His park on Sukumvit is a monument to his credibility. He seems to thrive on coups.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

How about this?

Have vendors give.a pamphlet to customers explaining the objective.facts about the pros and cons of ganja.

Not worth it mate, you could print the FACTS on a roll up paper.

I do hope the naysayers do not get their way but, honestly it will not impact too much on my existence.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, sherwood said:

Not worth it mate, you could print the FACTS on a roll up paper.

I do hope the naysayers do not get their way but, honestly it will not impact too much on my existence.

I was half joking but why not treat adults as adults? Restrict access to youth as much as reasonably possible but one fact can't be denied -- weed is much less dangerous than legal alcohol.  

But I do think there is some value in honest education programs that really give the facts, because some people incorrectly think there are no dangers to weed and the other side is unhinged reefer madness. Not just say no, more like just think about it, and if you do it, try for some middle path moderation. 

• Thanks 1