Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

thaibeachlover claimed the odds  were low I showed him otherwise. You got a problem with that?

Too bad you object to the truth being said. The majority of Americans believe biden is to old for a second term.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Too bad you object to the truth being said. The majority of Americans believe biden is to old for a second term.

What don't you understand about the fact that experts disagree with thaibeach over's claim the odd favor  that Biden wouldn't live long enough to finish a econd term and that the experts disagree?

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

What don't you understand about the fact that experts disagree with thaibeach over's claim the odd favor  that Biden wouldn't live long enough to finish a econd term and that the experts disagree?

You're like a broken record. biden has already hit his expiration date as POTUS. Let him enjoy the rest of his long life retired.

Misgivings about the octogenarian’s age were shared across the board, with 89% of Republicans concerned about Biden’s age hindering a second term and 69% of Democrats feeling the same way, per an Associated Press-NORC poll released Monday.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/staggering-77-of-americans-think-biden-is-too-old-for-second-term/

• Thumbs Up 2

57 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're like a broken record. biden has already hit his expiration date as POTUS. Let him enjoy the rest of his long life retired.

Misgivings about the octogenarian’s age were shared across the board, with 89% of Republicans concerned about Biden’s age hindering a second term and 69% of Democrats feeling the same way, per an Associated Press-NORC poll released Monday.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/staggering-77-of-americans-think-biden-is-too-old-for-second-term/

This started when you criticized my reply to thaibeachers love that the odds were against Biden surviving a second term beause of Biden's age. One you acknowledge that your criticism was irrelevant then we can go on to discuss other aspect of Biden's age.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 7:17 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Seems Victor Shokin is about to do an interview on Fox news in the next couple of hours! 

This will be amusing watching the preposterous false claim that the bidens got Shokin fired for not investigating the firm that was paying bidens unqualified son $1 MILLION a year hard enough get blown out if the water, again. 

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12448553

It seems you don't know much about the events that led to Shokin's firing. Here's a hint: don't listen to your internet friends, they are lying to you about Shokin.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It seems you don't know much about the events that led to Shokin's firing. Here's a hint: don't listen to your internet friends, they are lying to you about Shokin.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190

And the best source is this one (a bit long to read)

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/timeline-trump-giuliani-bidens-and-ukrainegate/

• Like 2

On 9/4/2023 at 8:26 PM, placeholder said:

Making it up again I see.

I do not recall ever saying he's going to die soon. I have said he might retire soon after winning another term to allow harris to be the POTUS.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I do not recall ever saying he's going to die soon. I have said he might retire soon after winning another term to allow harris to be the POTUS.

Whatever happened to your repeated promises to put me on ignore? This is so disappointing. At any rate, I wasn't replying to you but to evenkeel. Now, please, I beseech you, ignore me.

Edited by placeholder

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Or he isent really planning on a second term just doesn’t want to declare so early to avoid hamstringing the legislative agenda he’s getting done 

10 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Have you seen recent interviews of Henry Kissinger?  100 years old, limited mobility, definitely not a dynamic speaker, yet still sought out be leading journalists, academics and world leaders because of his expertise and knowledge.

I didn't vote for Biden because I wanted an entertaining speaker, I wanted someone with the experience to bring rationality and stability to government.  I'm happy with what I got.

If you can't see degradation in Joe's mental capacity , then there is no debate to be had. We'll agree to disagree. You can think he'll be a great president. And I'll continue to think otherwise. Not sure why people keep replying and implying I'm championing Trump. Let me make it clear that there are much better options than both Trump and Biden. Reasoning that because someone is against Biden continuing as President then they love Trump and think he's the bees knees is stretching it. No need for stretching. 

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

In his first 2 years he achieved major accomplishments despite having the narrowest of majorities in the Senate. That you think you can judge his "degradation" from video clips says a lot about you but nothing about him.

Keep me informed of any new interviews he does where he shows signs of being able to keep focused for a stretch. I'm happy to change my opinion, but from the footage I've seen over the last while, he is not doing so well. Perhaps , medications will seemingly get him on track. My own mother shows improvements from medicines, but once the mental starts sliding it's pretty much end of the line. I'm sorry to let you know but if you are finding Biden to be in a healthy state of mind at this present time you yourself need evaluation. But, I get it, you are more hatred towards Trump, but that is clouding your reasoning and not necessarily gone of kilter yourself. 

9 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Keep me informed of any new interviews he does where he shows signs of being able to keep focused for a stretch. I'm happy to change my opinion, but from the footage I've seen over the last while, he is not doing so well. Perhaps , medications will seemingly get him on track. My own mother shows improvements from medicines, but once the mental starts sliding it's pretty much end of the line. I'm sorry to let you know but if you are finding Biden to be in a healthy state of mind at this present time you yourself need evaluation. But, I get it, you are more hatred towards Trump, but that is clouding your reasoning and not necessarily gone of kilter yourself. 

Please. It's not like you don't have a record here. Your concerns the possible fraudulence of the 2020 elections. Your claim that Biden and Trump are equally dishonest.  And now you're descending to  a very low tactic by claiming that "my hatred towards Trump" is clouding my reasoning. Making it personal is the last resort of the resourceless. The bias that fuels your argument is blatantly apparent.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please. It's not like you don't have a record here. Your concerns the possible fraudulence of the 2020 elections. Your claim that Biden and Trump are equally dishonest.  And now you're descending to  a very low tactic by claiming that "my hatred towards Trump" is clouding my reasoning. Making it personal is the last resort of the resourceless. The bias that fuels your argument is blatantly apparent.

Spot on. Can't argue that.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Making it personal is the last resort of the resourceless.

As someone that has continually made personal remarks concerning myself to the point I put you on ignore, that is taking the mickey.

5 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

If you can't see degradation in Joe's mental capacity , then there is no debate to be had. We'll agree to disagree. You can think he'll be a great president. And I'll continue to think otherwise. Not sure why people keep replying and implying I'm championing Trump. Let me make it clear that there are much better options than both Trump and Biden. Reasoning that because someone is against Biden continuing as President then they love Trump and think he's the bees knees is stretching it. No need for stretching. 

I'm with you on this. Biden is too old and Trump is a moron. There surely are some much better options on both sides.    

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GarryP said:

I'm with you on this. Biden is too old and Trump is a moron. There surely are some much better options on both sides.    

Cheers. Should be like jury duty. Those of a certain standing in society should raffle for the job. How could it be any worse?

58 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Making it personal is the last resort of the resourceless.

As someone that has continually made personal remarks concerning myself to the point I put you on ignore, that is taking the mickey.

While I do try and not get into abusive rants with people I do think there should be a thread where people check the tick box for abuse so then as Kramer puts it we can let the expletives fly and enjoy the high!

And we can say stuff like Frank Costanza. " I got a lot of problems with you people!"

Edited by TimeMachine

7 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

While I do try and not get into abusive rants with people I do think there should be a thread where people check the tick box for abuse so then as Kramer puts it we can let the expletives fly and enjoy the high!

And we can say stuff like Frank Costanza. " I got a lot of problems with you people!"

More deflection from you. You're the one who wrote this:

" But, I get it, you are more hatred towards Trump, but that is clouding your reasoning and not necessarily gone of kilter yourself.?

That is what is called making it personal. You make my alleged emotional state a reason to disqualify my arguments instead of addressing the argument itself. And that class of cheap shot is the last resort of someone who has no better argument to muster.

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

More deflection from you. You're the one who wrote this:

" But, I get it, you are more hatred towards Trump, but that is clouding your reasoning and not necessarily gone of kilter yourself.?

That is what is called making it personal. You make my alleged emotional state a reason to disqualify my arguments instead of addressing the argument itself. And that class of cheap shot is the last resort of someone who has no better argument to muster.

Just stating what I see. You show hatred to Trump. No big deal. Hatred is a completely normal human emotion and it certainly can get us worked up to be not thinking straight. Don't be offended. Everything can be broken down to be taken personally. I could say  I'm personally offended by your last post. I do try and just stick to facts , science and what I perceive to be right. Let everyone have their say and right of response. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

It seems you are getting it the wrong way. It's not hate which leads to dislike what Trump does or says. It's what Trump does and says which generates hate. Actually It's not really hate, It's more like contempt.

Ahem! Science and facts?

I'm gonna have to stop now and stick with the agree to disagree. Or disagree with agreeing or agree to agree. I can't follow a conversation that always ends up with Trump. Enjoy your discussions. 

• Thumbs Up 1