Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

No, WE don't.

Please speak for yourself and NOT for anybody else. You certainly don't speak for me.

Not everybody agrees with you.

Soooo, you and others actually believe a poll which asks a few people about something actually represents the entirety of a population then?

I wouldn't have thought so, but I must be wrong about that. I'll go sit on the naughty step for a bit then.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and yet, and yet he continues to walk free as an unconvicted criminal.

I would not be at all surprised to learn that a billionaire committed a crime or two along the way, but in Trump's case, living a very public life, are either buried so deep as not able to be found, or so minor as to not amounting to much.

As I see it, his crime was exposing the Washington "swamp" ( in his words ) for all to see, and for that he will never be forgiven, IMO.

Prior to his 2016 campaign probably everyone knew, but no one was prepared to use it against them.

Still waiting for any credible evidence, any at all, the President Biden did anything illegal.

While you're at it, you can throw in any credible evidence that Trump did anything but make "the swamp" bigger and deeper.  The dealings of his son-in-law is evidence he made it worse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/joe-biden-net-worth/

Net worth $58M nearly all acquired during being Obama's VP and himself being President.

Hunter Biden has acquired $100Ms in that same period.

caclubindia?  Seriously?

Their claim that Biden was given a yacht and mansion in Hawaii, without any supporting evidence, is especially suspect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

For anything biden or democrat related Forbes is not a reliable source. This article you linked made numerous false and disinfo claims trying to distance poor Hunter from that dastardly laptop over a year after the FBI authenticated it.

The FBI were not examining whether the laptop was Russian disinformation as Forbes falsely claims as they verified it was authentic in 2019.

"Shapley testified that “the FBI became aware that a repair shop had a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden and that the laptop might contain evidence of a crime” in October 2019. He added that just one month later “the FBI verified its authenticity in November of 2019 by matching the device number against Hunter Biden's Apple iCloud ID.”

He said that FBI case agent Josh Wilson called repair shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac on Nov. 6, 2019 “and basically got the device numbers from him.” Shapley further testified that “then we bounced those device numbers off third-party records, and it showed that it was, in fact, Hunter Biden's device."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/10/16/reports-fbi-probing-if-ny-posts-hunter-biden-email-dump-was-part-of-foreign-influence-campaign/

Dont confuse propaganda for credible sources. For anything biden, the credible sources ie those that did their research and have been factually accurate in coverage over the past few years include Miranda Devine, Glen Greenwald and Greg Kelly. They do not include CNN, MSNBC, Forbes, Mediabiasfactcheck and other outlets that have dodged fact to bring false narratives that make biden bros happy.

Did anyone determine that no one had tampered with the laptop in the months since it was last in Hunter Biden's hands?  Has anyone found anything on the laptop that incriminates President Biden?

The answer to both questions is no.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Before the tsunami of legal action against Trump just in time for the election season I also didn't want Trump to be president, as I stated on this very forum, but now I want him to win and get payback big time for it.

My fear though, is that by him being the candidate we get the same ghastly characters back for another 4 years of disasters.

If all else fails, claim the timing is suspicious.  Tell us, at what time do you think the charges should have been filed?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Left winger here ..........

Anyone that can amass nearly $60M in just over 10 years on a wage of $240k/year is a crook ...... end of. Assuming he paid his income taxes, he must have made over $100M to keep his $60M.

It's clear you're completely unacquainted with the facts. As the article in Forbes explained, you know the article that the fake one you cited listed as its source, most of Biden's money was earned after he left the vice-presidency.

Here's the link again:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2020/10/22/how-the-bidens-earned-167-million-after-leaving-the-white-house/?sh=1c14eda81e42

Maybe you should try reading it? Or is it that you prefer to persist in ignorance. And where did you come up with that $60 million figure?

Here’s How Much Joe Biden Was Worth In 2021

Joe Biden earned $17.3 million over the four years he was out of office, but his net worth is only an estimated $8 million. Why isn’t he richer?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/06/10/heres-how-much-joe-biden-is-worth/?sh=10c0bd05461b

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Why is it so difficult for right wingers to understand that Biden was carrying out US policy in getting Shokin fired? What makes your suspicions even more ridiculous is that in his testimony to the House Committe, Devon Archer said he was told by people in his company that Shokin was under the control of Burisma's CEO and his firing was actually bad for the company.

Except that's not what he said.  He said that's the narrative that was being spun.

So -- yes. I was -- the narrative that was spun to me, quite frankly, just to be -- and I remember this because, obviously, it's -- the narrative that was spun to me was that Shokin was under control and that whoever the next person that was brought in was -- you know, the fact that he was -- this is the total, this is the narrative spun to me, that Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as relates to Mykola. I have no way to verify that. And that was spun to me from various folks in D.C., not Hunter specifically, but that was what I was led to believe. Whether it's true or not, I cannot speculate.".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/08/20/greenwald_the_only_rational_conclusion_you_can_reach_is_that_news_outlets_lie_on_purpose.html

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

As placeholder has already pointed out, he didn't make the money from salary alone.  It's all explained here.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2020/10/22/how-the-bidens-earned-167-million-after-leaving-the-white-house/?sh=7d60fc031e42

Our postings probably crossed in the mail, but as I noted, another article from Forbes pegs Joe & Jill Bidens' net worth at 8 million not 60.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooo, you and others actually believe a poll which asks a few people about something actually represents the entirety of a population then?

I wouldn't have thought so, but I must be wrong about that. I'll go sit on the naughty step for a bit then.

There you go again, putting YOUR words into my mouth.

Please post when I said that. I didn't say that anyway.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Except that's not what he said.  He said that's the narrative that was being spun.

So -- yes. I was -- the narrative that was spun to me, quite frankly, just to be -- and I remember this because, obviously, it's -- the narrative that was spun to me was that Shokin was under control and that whoever the next person that was brought in was -- you know, the fact that he was -- this is the total, this is the narrative spun to me, that Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as relates to Mykola. I have no way to verify that. And that was spun to me from various folks in D.C., not Hunter specifically, but that was what I was led to believe. Whether it's true or not, I cannot speculate.".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/08/20/greenwald_the_only_rational_conclusion_you_can_reach_is_that_news_outlets_lie_on_purpose.html

He didn't claim that the narrative was false. In fact, in his testimony he said that he didn't know if it was true or not. Because he had no personal knowledge of it. Neither the CEO or Shokin spoke to him about that. But what you didn't note is that the Republicans repeatedly tried to get Archer to say it was Hunter Biden who told him that, In fact, it was other members of the company.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

The companies CEFC and Burisma were effectively state controlled. 

"It has a rare contract to store part of the nation’s strategic oil reserve, gained financing from the state-owned China Development Bank (CDB) and has hired a number of former top officials from state-owned energy companies, CEFC officials said. It also has layers of Communist Party committees"

across its subsidiaries – more than at many private Chinese companies."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cefc-china-idUSKBN14X0B5

You can certainly see why the only option was to deny the payments were made, seeing as they(along with the web of 20 shell companies, and the frequent false denials of any of this having ever happened) are impossible to explain or justify.

It's even worse than that! State-owned companies represent 60% of China GDP, and the others are more or less indirectly controlled. Following your reasoning, It means that a large part of the U.S. economy is influenced by the CUP.

This link lists the main U.S. companies working with China. They nearly all work with State-owned companies. So according to your (lack of) reasoning, they are under CCP influence.

Below, just the beginning of the list of companies under CPC influence! It's frightening! ????

3M Company

A.O. Smith Corporation

ABB Inc.

Abbott Laboratories

Adobe Systems Incorporated

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Agilent Technologies, Inc. 

AIG

Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.

Airbnb, Inc.

Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP

Albright Stonebridge Group

Alcoa Inc.

All In Consulting

Allen & Overy LLP

Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc.

Alphabet Inc.

Alston & Bird LLP

Amazon

https://www.uschina.org/about/member-companies

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

It's even worse than that! State-owned companies represent 60% of China GDP, and the others are more or less indirectly controlled. Following your reasoning, It means that a large part of the U.S. economy is influenced by the CUP.

This link lists the main U.S. companies working with China. They nearly all work with State-owned companies. So according to your (lack of) reasoning, they are under CCP influence.

Below, just the beginning of the list of companies under CPC influence! It's frightening! ????

3M Company

A.O. Smith Corporation

ABB Inc.

Abbott Laboratories

Adobe Systems Incorporated

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Agilent Technologies, Inc. 

AIG

Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.

Airbnb, Inc.

Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP

Albright Stonebridge Group

Alcoa Inc.

All In Consulting

Allen & Overy LLP

Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc.

Alphabet Inc.

Alston & Bird LLP

Amazon

https://www.uschina.org/about/member-companies

Lock them up!

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2023 at 9:01 PM, Pedrogaz said:

Biden's too old and too senile to be put in any jail cell

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell, 81, stops and stares blankly into space. Not too old.  Sen. Chuck Grassley is 88 years old. Older than Biden but who cares?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As a left winger I think all the extremely rich (legit or not) should be lined up against a wall and shot. Anyone thinking different is probably a right winger.

That's not a left winger, that's a psychopathic murderer

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

But it's funny to see all you faux lefty wokes trying to justify the crooked actions of the 'suddenly rich'. 

Evidence on all counts, that I'm a lefty woke and that Biden became "suddenly rich"

I'll wait left winger........................

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

53 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Left winger here ..........

Anyone that can amass nearly $60M in just over 10 years on a wage of $240k/year is a crook ...... end of. Assuming he paid his income taxes, he must have made over $100M to keep his $60M.

Biden's wealth has been extensively documented.

Do you really want to know where he got his money, or do you want to score political points?

• Thumbs Up 1