Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

37 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Except as repeatedly pointed out, there is no evidence that Joe Biden acquired his wealth crookedly and plenty of evidence that he didn't. And given that you ridiculous claim he has a net worth of 60 million dollars, why should anyone take your allegations seriously?

This topic has devolved into MAGA types making unsubstantiated accusations which are quickly rebutted with documented facts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mohlite said:

For what exactly? The allegations and evidence of bribery are extensive but not direct proof, yet. However the newest, most recent implication of his use of pseudonyms and alias emails to Hunter Biden and others during his VP tenure could prove embarrassing and very inculpating once they are in the hands of congressional investigators. More could be revealed that seals Joe's fate, it's only a matter of time now.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/national-archives-admits-it-has-5400-biden-pseudonym-emails/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-biden-admin-defended-use-alternate-email-addresses-long-before-bidens-aliases-revealed

Long ago acknowledged.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooo, you and others actually believe a poll which asks a few people about something actually represents the entirety of a population then?

I wouldn't have thought so, but I must be wrong about that. I'll go sit on the naughty step for a bit then.

They believe the poll if it's a woke answer.

They slam the poll if it's unwoke.

Really easy to understand.

I think all the polls are suspect, and just reflect the political opinions of those paying for the poll. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This topic has devolved into MAGA types making unsubstantiated accusations which are quickly rebutted with documented facts.

I'm certainly not MAGA, I hate everything America stands for.

Namely greed, corruption and world domination.

If it were up to me Trump, Biden and Obama would be locked in a cell together (with Hillary) until they were all dead. Let's get rid of all the vultures roosting in the top of the US tree.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:
50 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yet you seem to be the kind of person who thinks that "links" must be facts!

Not at all.  Rational skeptics check to make sure the links are from credible sources.

"Rational skeptics check to make sure the links are from credible sources".

Huh? Rational?   You're joking, right?   You know that this is Asean Now, yes?

• Haha 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

I don't think there are any credible sources.

Only sources that fit your personal agenda (whatever that may be).

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, for one thing that article claim to get its information from Forbes. And for another it has an established and long track record. Whereas the website you quoted seems to have very little to dowith the news and misrepresented the source of its information.

I did not quote any website.   Get your facts right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

"...sources that fit your personal agenda".

And your agenda, of course.  By the way, I did not quote any sources.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

Easy to manipulate figures and "sources". Go to a Democrat convention and get the numbers with the participants and ask if Trump should go go jail. Obviously the frequency and numbers will match the message one needs to give and give a sens of a credible source. Go to only to a rich neighbourhood and ask 1000 people if taxes should be cut for those with a certain revenue. Guess what the answers will be ?

Stats and figures on social or political issues are the simplest way to manipulate public. A bit like passive smoking that for years was alleged inoffensive by credible medical sources. They found out at late in the 90ies that those medical sources were funded by a certain Philipp Moris Inc.

In most cases when people rant, pull out the rules, play with stats or figures,  try to censor those who think differently or ask for sources on anything,  it's plainly that they have nothing else to argue to support their allegations.

Yes Biden must get out of the politican scene as he has created enough trouble in the world with his absurd sanctions against Russia that are creating a detestable inflation in Europe and globally. Ok Putin is bad,. But then  Biden was calling MBS of Saudi Arabia a "paria",  yet he went begging for oil ang got a public humiliation last year., despite all the violations of humain rights or genocide in Yemen. You also want a source for this despite that it was all over the press ? MBS is no better then Putin or Xi. They are all dictators but in a global economic paradigm, it's plainly impossible to mix ideology with economic survival.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

On 5/4/2023 at 2:01 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

FOX again.

Losing viewers in their droves, so decide to go down the ‘National Enquirer’ route.

Next up, ‘Elvis is alive on the moon, he’s dressed as an ancient Egyptian and he abducted my cat’.

No Chomper Elvis is on the Moon drinking with lord lucan. I watched him tieing Shergar to a post outside the star wars bar,

On 5/4/2023 at 9:01 PM, Pedrogaz said:

Biden's too old and too senile to be put in any jail cell. Impeach him, threaten him with massive sentences to get him to cooperate.....yes, but give the bastard bail.

Strange, too old for jail yet young enough to be in charge of large country with nuclear weapons 666

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

My apologies. I'm on a mobile right now and it's not convenient to go back and check who said what. That said my objections to the article from that news source stand. That article claimed it was based on something from Forbes which was false. So I trust them?

41 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, but not all posters are as irrational as you.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

45 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, your failure to give sources is why you only convince those who agree with you.

Start using credible sources and you might be taken seriously.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The personal agenda stuff clearly describes you; you went to an obscure Indian financial website to support your claim that Biden is rich.

No source is perfect.  However sources that have a long history of fact based reporting and acknowledging mistakes are generally trustworthy. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Easy to manipulate figures and "sources". Go to a Democrat convention and get the numbers with the participants and ask if Trump should go go jail. Obviously the frequency and numbers will match the message one needs to give and give a sens of a credible source. Go to only to a rich neighbourhood and ask 1000 people if taxes should be cut for those with a certain revenue. Guess what the answers will be ?

Stats and figures on social or political issues are the simplest way to manipulate public. A bit like passive smoking that for years was alleged inoffensive by credible medical sources. They found out at late in the 90ies that those medical sources were funded by a certain Philipp Moris Inc.

In most cases when people rant, pull out the rules, play with stats or figures,  try to censor those who think differently or ask for sources on anything,  it's plainly that they have nothing else to argue to support their allegations.

Yes Biden must get out of the politican scene as he has created enough trouble in the world with his absurd sanctions against Russia that are creating a detestable inflation in Europe and globally. Ok Putin is bad,. But then  Biden was calling MBS of Saudi Arabia a "paria",  yet he went begging for oil ang got a public humiliation last year., despite all the violations of humain rights or genocide in Yemen. You also want a source for this despite that it was all over the press ? MBS is no better then Putin or Xi. They are all dictators but in a global economic paradigm, it's plainly impossible to mix ideology with economic survival.

You missed that polls are weighted to reflect the demographics of the population of interest and have a credibility interval or a poll’s margin of error. Each poll conducted will tell you where they got their volunteers from, how the data was collected and the exact questions asked.

Obviously you fail to go to poll sources to get this info.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No you didn't but made this claim and when asked for a link you have failed to do so

There are recordings (and public appearances) of Biden committing crimes and confessing to crimes!   

Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

https://aseannow.com/forum/158-world-news/

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1