Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

A simple answer. Nobody has been able to account for the 10s of millions of $ the biden family including children received into a web of shady llc's and shell companies from extremely unsavoury foreigners linked to despotic regimes in countries VP biden held huge influence.

The only answer the left had to this was to falsely claim without evidence that the payments were a conspiracy theory and to engage in deeply troubling censorship of inconvenient facts against their man. They banned fact from discussion!

Now we know the payments were made, and I think we all know why. The evidence is overwhelming. 

Bank records

Undisputed witness testimony

Fd1023's outlining bribery in Ukraine

The laptop

All the emails

Bank suspicious transfer alerts. 175 of them

Inexplicable wealth

No denials

A constantly changing narrative by biden bros.

IRS whistleblowers stating the DOJ botched the investigation and let SOL expire on major felonies

Garlands lies and changing narrative.

Did I miss anything?

I thought they were going to impeach Biden? Seems to me they are doing everything they can to stall it, could be something to do with lack of evidence and credibility. Wouldn't want them to make themselves look any more foolish than they already are right?

McCarthy Slow Rolls Opening Biden Impeachment Inquiry, Says Will Take a Full Vote of the House To Do So

Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) made clear on Friday that House Republicans will only open an impeachment inquiry for President Joe Biden with a floor vote in the chamber. McCarthy’s comments appeared to pour some cold water on hardline members of his conference who have been demanding he open an inquiry immediately, while others have already filed their own articles of impeachment.

“To open an impeachment inquiry is a serious matter, and House Republicans would not take it lightly or use it for political purposes, the American people deserve to be heard on this matter through their elected representatives,” McCarthy told Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle on Friday.

“That’s why, if we move forward with an impeachment inquiry, it would occur through a vote on the floor of the People’s House and not through a declaration by one person,” the speaker added.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/mccarthy-slow-rolls-opening-biden-impeachment-inquiry-says-will-take-a-full-vote-of-the-house-to-do-so/

• Thanks 2

On 9/1/2023 at 1:25 AM, Danderman123 said:

The point is that Xi would be a lot more aggressive if the US dropped its support for Ukraine.

Conversely, if Ukraine wins and Putin is deposed/killed, Xi is going to think twice about future aggresive moves.

I don't think Ukraine makes any difference to what China does in the south Pacific. Either the US will come to our assistance or it won't- nothing to do with paying a lot of money in Ukraine. If the Chinese invade we will need more than money.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think Ukraine makes any difference to what China does in the south Pacific. Either the US will come to our assistance or it won't- nothing to do with paying a lot of money in Ukraine. If the Chinese invade we will need more than money.

You think wrong.  Both mainland China and Taiwan are watching what happens in Ukraine very closely and will make future plans accordingly.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

US support for Ukraine fighting an invasion is instructional for Xi.

If the US were to stop its support, Xi would know that US pledges of support were worthless.

This is just basic logic, its surprising you can't see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

A simple answer. Nobody has been able to account for the 10s of millions of $ the biden family including children received into a web of shady llc's and shell companies from extremely unsavoury foreigners linked to despotic regimes in countries VP biden held huge influence.

The only answer the left had to this was to falsely claim without evidence that the payments were a conspiracy theory and to engage in deeply troubling censorship of inconvenient facts against their man. They banned fact from discussion!

Now we know the payments were made, and I think we all know why. The evidence is overwhelming. 

Bank records

The laptop

All the emails

Inexplicable wealth

No denials

IRS whistleblowers stating the DOJ botched the investigation and let SOL expire on major felonies

Did I miss anything?

Those 10s of million$ exist only in your mind.

And, no - an FD1023 based on Rudy Guiliani is less than worthless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Classified documents in the garage of someone who didn't have authority to declassify them.

Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

'An executive order signed by former President Barack Obama authorizes the vice president to classify and declassify documents'.

PolitiFact | Trump is wrong; Biden did have the right to declassify records as VP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

'An executive order signed by former President Barack Obama authorizes the vice president to classify and declassify documents'.

PolitiFact | Trump is wrong; Biden did have the right to declassify records as VP

Moot point, because the documents found in Biden's possession were not declassified.

Joe Biden first and foremost needs to take a step back.  His fumbling and inaccurate speach is enough to know when time has come. It is elder abuse to encourage him to stay on. I know a lot hate Trump, but what you are supporting in Joe Biden staying on is cruel. Get someone else and carry on the Trump bashing.  Leave the man in peace.  He has done enough good in politics. He deserves respect.  Not a token for Trump hatred.  Shame on you all. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Joe Biden first and foremost needs to take a step back.  His fumbling and inaccurate speach is enough to know when time has come. It is elder abuse to encourage him to stay on. I know a lot hate Trump, but what you are supporting in Joe Biden staying on is cruel. Get someone else and carry on the Trump bashing.  Leave the man in peace.  He has done enough good in politics. He deserves respect.  Not a token for Trump hatred.  Shame on you all. 

I know a lot hate Biden but can you stop pointing to his disability as evidence that he is senile? It's sociopathic behavior.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Seems like anyone can declassify documents and have them at home like pence and biden, but you better make sure your name is not Donald and that you are not actually the President. 55

Do you really believe career polly and corrupt vice Presidents have more rights to keep classified docs at home than a real President? I do doubt it. A valiant effort though.

Edited by SunnyinBangrak
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

No evidence here. Is a lack of denial evidence now? F1023's have never been evidence. What changing narrative? A fugitive felon whistleblower is evidence? That laptop contains no evidence admissible in a court of law. I could go on.

People who are falsely accused of a major crime make serious denials. Like Trump with the Russia x3 hoax, the suckers and losers hoax, grabbing the beast steering wheel hoax, peepee tapes hoax etc etc. That is what falsely accused people do.

All the big guy has to do is say we sold xyz product for 30m $ to the CCP and Burisma and Moscow Mayor's wife and we formed the web of shady shell companies to funnel the cash around the family because.... and it's all over. But he and his fans can't do that.

Btw FD1023's are literally evidence(i think you mistake the word to mean undeniable and conclusive proof).  As per the definition of the word at least.

Edited by SunnyinBangrak
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

What don't you understand about the fact that it's not a crime merely to be in possession of these documents. It's a violation of the rules, but not a crime. Only if it's willful possession is it a crime. And in the case of trump, the government bent over backwards not to prosecute him. Once he was advised to return the documents and refused, that put him in violation of the law. The government negotiated for months with trumps lawyers  before. finally calling in the FBI when it was learned that there were still classified documents in Trump's possession despite the fact that Trump's lawyers claimed all the documents had been returned. That would be obstruction of justice.

4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Seems like anyone can declassify documents and have them at home like pence and biden, but you better make sure your name is not Donald and that you are not actually the President. 55

Do you really believe career polly and corrupt vice Presidents have more rights to keep classified docs at home than a real President? I do doubt it. A valiant effort though.

As placeholder explained, repeated above for your benefit, inadvertent possession of classified is not a crime if the classified is returned promptly and properly.  Biden and Pence did that, Trump did not. 

Why is that so difficult for some people to grasp?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Pence and Biden never declassified any documents. Nor did Trump.

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Pence and Biden never declassified any documents. Nor did Trump.

I quote from your ideological compadre above

"Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

PolitiFact | Trump is wrong; Biden did have the right to declassify records as VP"

https://aseannow.com/topic/1293934-is-it-joe-bidens-turn-to-face-jail/page/15/#comment-18320654

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I quote from your ideological compadre above

"Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

PolitiFact | Trump is wrong; Biden did have the right to declassify records as VP"

https://aseannow.com/topic/1293934-is-it-joe-bidens-turn-to-face-jail/page/15/#comment-18320654

That wasn't what I said was it?

1 hour ago, TimeMachine said:

I would prefer a different candidate than Joe Biden.

But if its Biden vs Trump, then I will support Joe Biden 100%.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Those 10s of million$ exist only in your mind.

And, no - an FD1023 based on Rudy Guiliani is less than worthless.

"Evidence of Biden corruption is becoming overwhelming — even as the left pooh-poohs it.

Newly revealed bank records show President Joe Biden’s family and allies hauled in a jaw-dropping $20 million from foreign sources in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, some of whom personally dined with the prez himself in Washington."

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/hunter-biden-corruption-evidence-overwhelms-even-as-left-ignores-it?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp&utm_medium=social

The Fd1023 had nothing to do with Giuliani although a popular conspiracy theory on the left. It was long time FBI informant since the obama years mr Gal Luft who is now being persecuted like all biden's political opponents.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Evidence of Biden corruption is becoming overwhelming — even as the left pooh-poohs it.

Newly revealed bank records show President Joe Biden’s family and allies hauled in a jaw-dropping $20 million from foreign sources in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, some of whom personally dined with the prez himself in Washington."

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/hunter-biden-corruption-evidence-overwhelms-even-as-left-ignores-it?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp&utm_medium=social

The Fd1023 had nothing to do with Giuliani although a popular conspiracy theory on the left. It was long time FBI informant since the obama years mr Gal Luft who is now being persecuted like all biden's political opponents.

Evidence that Hunter Biden hustled people who assumed that the US is as corrupt as their own country.

What evidence is there that President Biden was involved in any of this?

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Bank records

The laptop

All the emails

Inexplicable wealth

No denials

Did I miss anything?

What to say... Ahem... You know.... You've got nothing!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

US support for Ukraine fighting an invasion is instructional for Xi.

If the US were to stop its support, Xi would know that US pledges of support were worthless.

This is just basic logic, its surprising you can't see it.

The US has had no trouble stopping support before eg when it stopped supporting South Vietnam and let the north have it, when it abandoned Afghanistan and let the Taliban have it etc. How much was it's "support" worth for Afghan women?

In any event, if China were to invade, Australia and NZ would need more than financial support or some old cluster bombs.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and millions will support Trump over Harris ( does anyone believe that Biden could last another 4 years as POTUS? ).

Unlikely that Harris would be the nominee if Biden were to withdraw early.

There are a couple better candidates.

Likewise, Trump is the weakest Republican candidate, except for maybe DeSantis. Of course, most of the other candidates haven't been roughed up, particularly that Big Pharma con man.