Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and yet, and yet he continues to walk free as an unconvicted criminal.

I would not be at all surprised to learn that a billionaire committed a crime or two along the way, but in Trump's case, living a very public life, are either buried so deep as not able to be found, or so minor as to not amounting to much.

As I see it, his crime was exposing the Washington "swamp" ( in his words ) for all to see, and for that he will never be forgiven, IMO.

Prior to his 2016 campaign probably everyone knew, but no one was prepared to use it against them.

Trump has been indicted on 91 charges. The only reason he is walking around is that the trials haven't happened yet.

BTW, your man Trump is dropping in GOP polls. As long as he avoids debates, he is going to hand the nomination to someone else. You might consider a second choice.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Millions in gifts from the Rothschilds, Soros, Saudi royals, including a yacht and a mansion.

Doesn't seem all that legit to me!

Did you notice that the author of the article you cited claims that his source was the Forbes article. And yet the Forbes article says nothing of the kind. Gullible much?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump has been indicted on 91 charges. The only reason he is walking around is that the trials haven't happened yet.

BTW, your man Trump is dropping in GOP polls. As long as he avoids debates, he is going to hand the nomination to someone else. You might consider a second choice.

My second choice would be the one most aligned to Trump's policies on immigration, and not starting wars. I don't care which party they are from ( I'd have voted for Kennedy, or Bernie ) as long as they were not beholden to big business or the military industrial complex.

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This is the left version of "The Big Lie". If you are against Biden, you must necessarily be for Trump. End of story.  

God news for you sunshine. Lots of people (myself included) would prefer NEITHER of those elderly gents to even be nominated for President, let alone win.  So trying to explain away Biden's suspicious actions by saying,"well, at least not as bad as Trump" is a shallow dodge.  Let the Biden situation stand or fall on its own merits instead of making useless comparisons.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

This is the left version of "The Big Lie". If you are against Biden, you must necessarily be for Trump. End of story.  

God news for you sunshine. Lots of people (myself included) would prefer NEITHER of those elderly gents to even be nominated for President, let alone win.  So trying to explain away Biden's suspicious actions by saying,"well, at least not as bad as Trump" is a shallow dodge.  Let the Biden situation stand or fall on its own merits instead of making useless comparisons.

I keep on reading this protestation from folks here who are markedly right wing. It's belied by the actual feebleness of the criticisms of one of these gents vs. the over-the-top vitriol directed against the other (see glancing-at-the-watch).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

If Trump is convicted and faces jail time, I am fine with that.  No doubt I am right wing- some of Trump's covid policies rubbed me the wrong way for example. As did Biden's over the top spending spree and his warmongering stance on Ukraine. 

Biden is under fire more because he IS the President. Trump WAS the President. Hopefully neither will BE the President. 

There's sensible criticism and then there's yours. The glancing at the watch bit isn't the first time you've gone overboard.

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

If Trump is convicted and faces jail time, I am fine with that.  No doubt I am right wing- some of Trump's covid policies rubbed me the wrong way for example. As did Biden's over the top spending spree and his warmongering stance on Ukraine. 

Biden is under fire more because he IS the President. Trump WAS the President. Hopefully neither will BE the President. 

Before the tsunami of legal action against Trump just in time for the election season I also didn't want Trump to be president, as I stated on this very forum, but now I want him to win and get payback big time for it.

My fear though, is that by him being the candidate we get the same ghastly characters back for another 4 years of disasters.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, heybruce said:
12 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There are recordings (and public appearances) of Biden committing crimes and confessing to crimes!   

And yet you don't provide any links.

If you do not know what those well publicised and televised instances are, no "link" is going to help you.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, placeholder said:

There's sensible criticism and then there's yours. The glancing at the watch bit isn't the first time you've gone overboard.

Matter of opinion. The watch thing was horrible to me. Joe cant even control himself for a short ceremony without appearing cold and indifferent. He is most definitely NOT the man he was in the past, even as recently as when he served as VP.  Bring on age/term limits!

• Haha 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Matter of opinion. The watch thing was horrible to me. Joe cant even control himself for a short ceremony without appearing cold and indifferent. He is most definitely NOT the man he was in the past, even as recently as when he served as VP.  Bring on age/term limits!

Thanks for establishing where you really stand. That a furtive glance at a watch is horrible to you should tell everyone about the reliability of your judgement.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Thanks for establishing where you really stand. That a furtive glance at a watch is horrible to you should tell everyone about the reliability of your judgement.

It got George Bush in trouble at a presidential debate, it should also get Joe Biden in trouble at a ceremony welcoming fallen soldiers home.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

It got George Bush in trouble at a presidential debate, it should also get Joe Biden in trouble at a ceremony welcoming fallen soldiers home.

Please. You really don't want to get into a comparison of how different Presidents have treated fallen soldiers. Or captures ones for that matter.

Just now, placeholder said:

Please. You really don't want to get into a comparison of how different Presidents have treated fallen soldiers. Or captures ones for that matter.

Not to mention that the families of the fallen soldiers said he did it repeatedly...

https://nypost.com/2021/08/31/biden-blasted-by-gold-star-dads-darin-hoover-mark-schmitz-for-checking-watch-during-ceremony/

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Not to mention that the families of the fallen soldiers said he did it repeatedly...

https://nypost.com/2021/08/31/biden-blasted-by-gold-star-dads-darin-hoover-mark-schmitz-for-checking-watch-during-ceremony/

Have you looked at the record of these people. They've had it in for Biden since Afghanistan. So why should I trust them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-treatment-gold-star-families-under-renewed-scrutiny-total-disregard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

I got nothing.  But the stated purpose behind the proposed impeachment inquiry is to get documents and testimony about (among other things) the $5 million bribe alleged on the infamous FD1023.   

If you are basing your opinion on the FD1023, you truly have nothing.

Yes, Hunter Biden exploited his family connections. 

And yes, 4 people died in Benghazi.

But you people like to make big noise over this stuff, until its no longer useful.

All Hunter Biden's attorneys have to do is stall until Joe Biden is out of office, and then you will forget about all of this.