Thaksin Tweets He Wants to Return to Thailand by July

snoop1130

4 hours ago, h90 said:

tons of cases were at court when he run..including human rights for the war on drugs, abuse of power, corrupt. Some people disappearing he got blamed for, I am not sure if that went to court but sure they dig it out if he come back. I don't know which might have expired.
The war on drugs is the easiest to restart I think

Once again, name and cite the cases.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Reigntax said:

He is only a wanted criminal because a dictator and treasonistic military says so.

I suspect any successful political group or person that threatens access to the trough will also become a criminal not long after being elected.

Old dogs and new tricks!!!

I know its an insult to the intelligence of dogs.

Suggest you get your facts straight.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DjSilver said:

He shouldn't return until Thailand is a democracy where the courts are not ran by the dictatorship or the military. 

Speaking of dictators, do you mean dictators who had to flee? 

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

I don't have one. Do you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'état#:~:text=A coup d'état (%2F,%2C military%2C or a dictator.

A coup d'état (/ˌkuːdeɪˈtɑː/ (listen); French for 'stroke of state'[1]), also known as a coup or an overthrow, is a seizure and removal of a government and its powers.[2][3] Typically, it is an illegal seizure of power by a political faction, politician, rebel group, military, or a dictator.

Do YOU understand this though?

Or this?

Sedition

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=APwXEddzlHwnLH1_2ZAE_o36nQr_SL_QNg:1683698558380&q=sedition&si=AMnBZoFvNU0WynupgJGHQVzk85f5wOllx7KJTyLLoRl3nl9hdyRG3yPlja0mCUbOtw8D8L_lv1G5DFLQS8pbqyh

noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions
conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

That would apply to both Prayuth and Suthep.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thailand, like most other countries, operates by the country's constitution and own laws. Not Google and Wikipedia posts.

And if you really want to go there: if courts are illegal, then so are other government agencies. Including immigration that granted you permission of stay. Hence your visa/extension is invalid.

Or is this pick and choose whatever suits your agenda?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

This is a guy who was found to be an "un-desirable" in the owner ship of a football club (Manchester City). Hence he had to sell up.

Since then, their have been no end of dodgy owners of similar clubs all over Europe. Id love to know what put the nail in his coffin, when most of the others are still at the helm?

44 minutes ago, Frankie baby said:

This is a guy who was found to be an "un-desirable" in the owner ship of a football club (Manchester City). Hence he had to sell up.

Since then, their have been no end of dodgy owners of similar clubs all over Europe. Id love to know what put the nail in his coffin, when most of the others are still at the helm?

He double his money in the City sale and the new wealthy Abu Dhabi investors poured money into the club and make them what they are today. Maybe he was smart business man. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Thailand, like most other countries, operates by the country's constitution and own laws. Not Google and Wikipedia posts.

And if you really want to go there: if courts are illegal, then so are other government agencies. Including immigration that granted you permission of stay. Hence your visa/extension is invalid.

Or is this pick and choose whatever suits your agenda?

Really?

So every time the Immigration laws are changed or altered in any way the constitution gets rewritten?

Please explain how and when the last constitution was rewritten, and the last time the Immigration laws were changed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankie baby said:

I believe the comment was 'unsavoury'.

Include the sister and takism,I don,t think he will return unless the gov changes in his favour.No goal time  part of the deal included.All the talk and hoping he returns will come to nothing.Just look at the red bull heir still missing and waiting for the magic date when all charges are dropped

14 hours ago, Drop the dead donkey said:

If he is that old and rich.

Why doesn’t he have his grandchildren fly to him ?

He can see them and look after them with all his delight.

End of story.

One of them in particular, is a bit young.....

I wish he’d just keep his mouth shut about returning time and time again. It’s not helping the current political situation at all. Just wait until the time is right and just do it. Then they can figure out what to do about it when it happens. This speculation is driving me crazy. 

18 hours ago, billd766 said:

I don't have one. Do you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'état#:~:text=A coup d'état (%2F,%2C military%2C or a dictator.

A coup d'état (/ˌkuːdeɪˈtɑː/ (listen); French for 'stroke of state'[1]), also known as a coup or an overthrow, is a seizure and removal of a government and its powers.[2][3] Typically, it is an illegal seizure of power by a political faction, politician, rebel group, military, or a dictator.

Do YOU understand this though?

Or this?

Sedition

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=APwXEddzlHwnLH1_2ZAE_o36nQr_SL_QNg:1683698558380&q=sedition&si=AMnBZoFvNU0WynupgJGHQVzk85f5wOllx7KJTyLLoRl3nl9hdyRG3yPlja0mCUbOtw8D8L_lv1G5DFLQS8pbqyh

noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions
conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

That would apply to both Prayuth and Suthep.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

....and remember that the coup-makers have deep assistance.

They always have. 

23 hours ago, billd766 said:

Really?

So every time the Immigration laws are changed or altered in any way the constitution gets rewritten?

Please explain how and when the last constitution was rewritten, and the last time the Immigration laws were changed?

Wow. 

Some are really reaching to justify their twisted logic, which tends to be Farang-centric as such applies to their own personal issues and critiques regarding immigration regulations. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 4:26 PM, ikke1959 said:

Can anyone stop this man please??? he is a threat for the country

I would have agreed with that back in the early 2000's but the military are far worse. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 11:05 PM, DjSilver said:

He shouldn't return until Thailand is a democracy where the courts are not ran by the dictatorship or the military. 

......forgetting the circle that really manipulate the strings. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Is it true that there is a prison for the very rich. I hear it is quite comfy and the food is good as well.

Only a rumor, but one can hope.

A perfect fit for those old guard dinosaurs that have driven the country and society into ruin the last nine years.