British family offer reward for their 17-year-old boy to be ‘detained on sight’ after he went missing in Thailand’s ‘Sin City’ Pattaya

webfact

On 5/19/2023 at 4:57 PM, KannikaP said:

Yes you did. His parents are still in Gateshead. He stayed with an aunt who had to go back to UK on orders from her 18 month old baby . So he 4u.ked off to Pattaya, on the same day that he arrived if I read it correctly..

OK Thank you..... I just did read the article and missed out on the remaining info on internet..

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/19/2023 at 8:19 AM, KannikaP said:

What are the parents doing letting a 17 yr old travel to Thailand alone?

Why not, or should  he still be breastfeeding at home.

• Sad 1

On 5/19/2023 at 2:11 PM, still kicking said:

Where is your link?

sorry no links...on Face Book 12 hours ago...I can not provide evidence....but the source has lived here for 15 years

• Haha 1

You would be suprised, a friend brought her 17 year old son on holiday a few years back. over the period of a week he was taken care of by two girls, for free. because for them a young lad  made a nice change from the old men that normally they had to take care of, plus they were in charge, they fed him and paid for drinks, and took care of his physical needs. He had a great time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Jiggo said:

Why not, or should  he still be breastfeeding at home.

Maybe some parents don't care about the welfare of their children? The same as letting them drive scooters at 8 years old without helmets, play with friends without filling them in on the dangers of what certain "friends" can do with your future, letting children under the age of 15 spend the night with members of the opposite sex, letting them abuse animals knowing full well that children that do this grow up to be adults that abuse their girlfriends, husbands or wives, not warning them of the dangers of underage drinking with a brain not fully developed, or listening to their kids when they say someone took advantage of them.

On 5/20/2023 at 1:11 AM, still kicking said:

Where is your link?

My link, found and safe back to rainy island.

https://www.facebook.com/kimsy09/posts/pfbid02dFSwiJuA8wfyv5pNmAmazLsg7SPRUQ6dumU9Gjw35LjTiLvGNhNKUVUzgUJXjYL6l

Kimberley Christoforato is with Eryn Louise Grant and
8 others

May 16th at 9:10 PM

Thank you all, far and wide for sharing the original post. Ryan has been found safe and sound and we are on our way home to reunite him with his family xxx

Edited by KhunBENQ

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Maybe some parents don't care about the welfare of their children? The same as letting them drive scooters at 8 years old without helmets, play with friends without filling them in on the dangers of what certain "friends" can do with your future, letting children under the age of 15 spend the night with members of the opposite sex, letting them abuse animals knowing full well that children that do this grow up to be adults that abuse their girlfriends, husbands or wives, not warning them of the dangers of underage drinking with a brain not fully developed, or listening to their kids when they say someone took advantage of them.

This story is about a 17 year old British person .

He isn't a child anymore

51 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

This story is about a 17 year old British person .

He isn't a child anymore

He isn't an adult either, so that's where the logic comes, or doesn't.

Edited by fredwiggy

Just now, fredwiggy said:

They're adults by age, but maybe not maturity. Know many myself all my life.

But as the saying goes, 'age is just a number'. So just because someone is considered an adult by age doesn't mean they should be tending to themselves.

20 hours ago, phetpeter said:

You would be suprised, a friend brought her 17 year old son on holiday a few years back. over the period of a week he was taken care of by two girls, for free. because for them a young lad  made a nice change from the old men that normally they had to take care of, plus they were in charge, they fed him and paid for drinks, and took care of his physical needs. He had a great time. 

Now, there was someone 'living the dream'........

I feel him. Everyone is very "Handsome" there, if you've got the dough...Once you run out of it, it's "Go Home Kway/Buffalo!" ... once the "smokescreen" dissipates and you get the crude reality's fist  painfully shattering your front teeth. 

On 5/19/2023 at 8:21 AM, BritManToo said:

In the UK after age 16 your parents have no say in what you do.

I beg to differ on that, I think you will find that you cannot join any of H.M. Armed Forces under the age of 18 without parental permission, as I did at the age of 16 years and 4 months and entered service as what was then known as a boy soldier as opposed to an adult recruit.

10 hours ago, rumeaug said:

I feel him. Everyone is very "Handsome" there, if you've got the dough...Once you run out of it, it's "Go Home Kway/Buffalo!" ... once the "smokescreen" dissipates and you get the crude reality's fist  painfully shattering your front teeth. 

Although he was just 17 years old , I doubt very much that he would have believed the girls in Pattaya pretending they liked him , he would have had to been incredibly naive to believe the word of people who want to extract money from him  

13 hours ago, rumeaug said:

My Thai wife of over 30 years once told me, the more money you make, the more hansum you are!  ???? 

On 5/21/2023 at 6:04 PM, fredwiggy said:

He isn't an adult either, so that's where the logic comes, or doesn't.

I suspect he crossed a few barriers into adulthood during his absence!

• Haha 1