Thai PM Candidate Faces Disqualification Bid

webfact

4 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Since the coup, Prayut and his cronies have completely controlled the media, the EC, the CC and the Senate. No democracy can function in such a constellation.

It is clear from the election that the majority of the people want a change. If this time the will of the majority of the people, can be so easily suppressed by flimsy tricks of the establishment; I have my doubts about that.

Sure not the media.....they were very pro MF. But I agree otherwise, I can't see much democracy...

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

You seem to have ‘forgotten’ about the serious  irregularities pointed out to you on another thread. Yet here you are, posting repeatedly about a ‘technicality’. Why is that? Do you seriously believe that this ‘shares’ business bears any comparison to the matters pointed out to you with regard to what seems like corrupt behaviour and it being swept under the carpet? Where is the media coverage on that?

I seriously don't understand anything you write, here are the annual reports....the company is active. Someone else corrupt behaviour is irrelevant to this issue. Every politician is corrupt, just in this case it is very obvious and proof-able. If some other did something wrong, banned them from politics for live no matter what party:

https://www.intouchcompany.com/ir_an_itv_en.asp
http://www.itv.co.th/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

I'm sorry, what? Not the media? I clearly remember the years of synchronization of all major television stations, where Prayut then advertised his politics for hours every Friday evening.

I don't have a TV, but Bangkok Post and the Nation hyped MF day and night....The Manager hate Prayuth as well

• Like 1
  • Love It 1