Man confesses to beating Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo, and killing her pets

snoop1130

11 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Think he needs 5000 baht's worth of reeducation fast ????  

I know someone, but I would also do it for nothing. As another poster mentioned, they should not use the title Man in the headline, as he is a long way short of that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, neeray said:

I think appropriate punishment would be to lock him up with 6 hungry and angry pit bulls for a day. Then he'll find out what animal cruelty feels like (with him being the animal).

You just lost my attention…. ???? 

16 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

I know someone, but I would also do it for nothing. As another poster mentioned, they should not use the title Man in the headline, as he is a long way short of that.

You’re not about to get stuck on pronouns,are you….? ???? 

This story should go down well with his cell mate, I don't think he'll get much sympathy with the rest of the inmates as well.  You get the impression his cuisine wont be much better than the dog crap he was feeding his girl friend once Hes on the inside, assuming he goes down of course, instead of the all inclusive trip to the monastery.   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rwill said:

I don't understand why so many women wait so long to do something about it.

They should make this guy eat a bowl full of dog <deleted>.  A rather large bowl at that.

I hope they give him a meaningful sentence that will at least make him consider not doing it again.  Although that probably would not work on someone like this either.

Offer him sticky rice and chilli sauce to go with it.

3 hours ago, malibukid said:

Thai's are inherently racist at heart.  no like farang or half faring.  its a very insular society.  you will never be fully accepted.  land of fake smiles. they only tolerate us for our cash. and hate us for it at the same time.  most will never have the education and prestige we have had.  give me 5 minutes with this guy

You go through an anti-Thai tirade and end it with a threat to beat someone? How is your western education superior if that is your answer?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

I am not crazy about #metoo but when i see something like this i wish all the goody goodies and the wokes and the right wing liberals would come to see what real abuse is. this is made even more terrible is that in general the legitimately abused thai women have not many recourses.  girl has got my empathy

Oh....so it is only extreme violence and incidents like this that bother you?......the constant, unwanted, sexual harassment, say, of young women in the streets of London...you're fine with???????

Edited by Will B Good
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Why did she stay with this nutter 

She must have released  after he killed the first dog he was not right 

Plus making her eat dog poo ???? 

Needs locking up for a while 

How do you make someone eat dog poo?

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

what a Thai low life he is ....  six dogs dead ... because he's a nutcase.  Lock him up for a long time.

I assume her father is English and her mother Thai? 

Where was her dad when all this was going on?

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Oh....so it is only extreme violence and incidents like this that bother you?......the constant, unwanted, sexual harassment, say, of young women in the streets of London...you're fine with???????

What are you looking for? why are you reading between lines that dont exist? my point is that back home we can no longer even look at a girl without the risk of being charged. in the west people sue for sexual misconduct for being looked at. here, a woman has her dogs and herself tortured and she doesnt really have anywhere to turn to. pick your fights better will be good