Man confesses to beating Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo, and killing her pets

snoop1130

18 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

I am not crazy about #metoo but when i see something like this i wish all the goody goodies and the wokes and the right wing liberals would come to see what real abuse is. this is made even more terrible is that in general the legitimately abused thai women have not many recourses.  girl has got my empathy

No need for you to post all those empty meaningless labels as they have nothing to do with this story. It's people as a mass and in general that need to wake up and stop this stuff from being allowed to continue. They need to publicly post this along with penalties and punishments handed down. No 12 sentence because you confess. The news agencies need to do better on follow up reports so the public knows the outcome. Parents need to teach their children right from wrong and do their job as parents.

• Confused 2

19 hours ago, 2baht said:

He's not a man, he's a fragile, spineless coward!

That happens when one, being Thai-British, dates one of these *****s, because, well, she felt so Thai... - I bet he had only contempt for her.... Surprised that he didn't send her out to work for him as a *****r.

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Enoon said:

I don't think buying him a load of dogs and killing them would have much effect.

He'd probably want to join in with the mutt murdering.

Maybe find out what his favourite animal is and buy him some of those instead?

Hope it isn't elephants.

I really hope it isn't Capybaras.......i love them.....that woman who punched one should have been hung, drawn and quartered.

Dear God.....please don't let it be Capybaras!

I meant he should be made to eat 'S' then get put down permanently.

1 hour ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Back in Blighty getting drunk and starting fights on innocent bystanders obviously….. wouldn’t you just love that story to be true..

He might be in Pattaya attacking the elderly with beer bottles in gogo bars?

My point being that strong bonds with kids and theri parents makes this sort of thing a lot harder to get away with for so long.

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Do you actually mean that?

I think hospital and rehabilitation would be better.

These types have inherited most of their behaviours.

Locking up doesn't break the cycle.

Yes. And it is precisely why I did not suggest locking him up. Some insects cannot be reformed. They are what they are. Some men are broken to the point of not being able to fix. Some are simply irreparable. 

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The lawyer informed the police that A was patient because she felt sorry for Fin,

Sorry. No sympathy. We read similar stories time after time after time. The woman is beaten and otherwise abused and she stays because she feels sorry for him. I guess it's a form of mental illness. There are some really weird people out there - in this case both him and her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

i felt like it. just as no need for you to post quoting me. what your point then

I made my point earlier in my post, you can go back and read it again, I think I was pretty clear and it's comment on a public forum 

2 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

i felt like it. just as no need for you to post quoting me. what your point then

I made my point earlier in my post, you can go back and read it again, I think I was pretty clear and it's comment on a public forum 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. And it is precisely why I did not suggest locking him up. Some insects cannot be reformed. They are what they are. Some men are broken to the point of not being able to fix. Some are simply irreparable. 

I disagree, I've seen all kinds of people, including myself rehabilitated. 

'Never lose hope in the hopeless' is my motto.

It's often hard to find compassion but living in Thailand has helped me.

• Confused 1

On 5/23/2023 at 8:16 AM, Pouatchee said:

I am not crazy about #metoo but when i see something like this i wish all the goody goodies and the wokes and the right wing liberals would come to see what real abuse is. this is made even more terrible is that in general the legitimately abused thai women have not many recourses.  girl has got my empathy

You mean left wing liberals

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Dan O said:

Sorry but I didn't understand your point either, in relation to the post you were replying to

25 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Sorry but I didn't understand your point either, in relation to the post you were replying to

My post was perfectly clear and in response to the poster throwing out labels of stereo types of people that need to wake up to violence like the article described. It's not any labeled group tat needs to wake up it's everyone needs to wake up and stop this stuff, hold people accountable and punish the guilty. If that's not clear to you or others than inward reflection may be a good thing.  I think you just trolling 

These kind of things are not only in Thailand, but over the whole world.

Girls/woman, mostly of the more beautiful kind (but with far less functioning braincells), choses a "Macho" guy as their life partner.
They will go trough hell for them.
They will go into prostitution for their "Macho" guy; They will give their Macho hubby all their money; Etc.
Until they wake up or the Macho guy kicks them out.
Then the girl will start to cry and tell everybody what a bad guy she had.
Girls/woman: You want the icing on the cake, take the whole cake and stop complaining.
Nobody forced you to go with that Macho guy.

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Girls/woman, mostly of the more beautiful kind (but with far less functioning braincells), choses a "Macho" guy as their life partner.
They will go into prostitution for their "Macho" guy; They will give their Macho hubby all their money; Etc.
Girls/woman: You want the icing on the cake, take the whole cake and stop complaining.

Women love the bad boys...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Confuscious said:

Spot the guy who lost out to a "macho guy".....

• Haha 2

I guess killing a person's pet is a form of cruelty abusers favor.

I once read a little boy's wish list for a guardian or step-parent and the one wish that stuck with me is that he wanted someone that wouldn't kill his pets.  So sounds like he had experienced this.

Heart-breaking.

So sad.

So cruel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I disagree, I've seen all kinds of people, including myself rehabilitated. 

'Never lose hope in the hopeless' is my motto.

It's often hard to find compassion but living in Thailand has helped me.

Mike posted " Some are simply irreparable.".

Pretty safe bet, doesn't contradict your experience.

Key word being "some".

11 hours ago, 2009 said:

When's the last time you saw an animal do what he did?

That's right, didn't think so.

As I said....

My rabbit ate it's own babies. 

I also saw wild dogs in africa eating an antelope alive..slowly..while it was screaming in agony with it's mother watching helplessly. 

Humans are animals, and animals are often brutal and 'cruel' too. 

Difference is we know when we are causing suffering to others.  Animals just do it out of instincts. 

3 hours ago, Dan O said:

My post was perfectly clear and in response to the poster throwing out labels of stereo types of people that need to wake up to violence like the article described. It's not any labeled group tat needs to wake up it's everyone needs to wake up and stop this stuff, hold people accountable and punish the guilty. If that's not clear to you or others than inward reflection may be a good thing.  I think you just trolling 

Or maybe you're not very good at getting a point across. Top tip - read your posts back to yourself before submitting. You're welcome.