Pattaya City Considering Proposal for Making Central Pattaya a “Walking City”

webfact

As a person who is from an Irish Catholic background. I know for a fact that tbe redemptorists are a sect/faction of Catholic priests. To hear them being described as a Leading International Organisation is a puzzling description. I'm not saying they are bad, but call a spade a spade.

• Thanks 1

So for a few disabled people, and I  mean a few, they want to turn this ultra bustling place into a walking center? to read such a dumb proposal early in the morning enough to ruin your day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

In essence, the proposal would begin to move the central parts of Pattaya from a vehicle centric area to a walking centric area which would also have substantial support for people with disabilities.

Have you seen the pavements?

Great idea. Make the city's increasing terrible traffic problem especially with all the buses even worse. Great way to increase tourism by making the traffic and congestion worse, the air quality worse! Good idea to have the geniuses that thought up the Thepprasit project to have them in charge of this new brain storm 555

29 minutes ago, paulikens said:

What harm will it do you?  Are you like a lot of people and are too lazy too walk anywhere.

yes, that's exactly the problem.

human beings are so used to their cars and motorbikes .... they have become too lazy to walk anymore. 

everyone has become ... comfortably numb

Edited by save the frogs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1