Take Me Out Thailand: American man gets blackout for his male chauvinistic attitude

webfact

7 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

Bang on the money. I keep saying this time and time again, yet so many foreigners here remain incredibly delusional and seem to think that most Thai women are going to fall at their feet. It's mostly only the poorer Thai women who want to marry a farang in order to improve their lives. The truth is, the majority of Thai womwen would much rather just date a Thai man, or even the likes of Korean guys which would be far higher up on their list. 

90% of Thais are poor.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Some real sensitive and chauvinistic posters who would have been given a blackout on the show as well.  Thais watch a lot of things which you guys do not.  If you were to spend just 30 minutes watching such shows you might learn something.

From fake tv shows?

9 hours ago, NORDO said:

His sentiments seem to follow the linage of a Thai male's perspective.

Haven't had too [if any] much experience or exposure with the average/common Thai male, I take it....

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Metapod said:

you put women on camera and give them a position of power (they can turn him down but he cant turn them down) and you are going to have some uppity bitches that wouldn't typically get a second look from this guy. the other factor is putting girls in a group always changes the male/female dynamic as girls always allign and don't like to stick out or go against the grain.

Very factual. Well said. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I don't think that "evolutionary role" is quite right.  Evolutionarily speaking, we would originally have been living in tribes and men and women would both have roles related to hunting and gathering, although the women would probably look after the children, with the help of grandparents.

It's more of a traditional role.

Women might like to be submissive to powerful and wealthy men, and that might stimulate some primitive response, but it doesn't mean that that relationship dynamic is how we were in the past.

My thoughts were different (not saying yours are wrong, I just had a different picture in my mind). To be successful means spreading your DNA as much as possible. Who does not is out of the gene pool.
So for a man most effective would be to make as many women pregnant as possible because it is a very small investment for him. If some die no problem if you can theoretical produce one a day....So <deleted>..ing around as much as possible is the best.

But for a woman it is very costly for her body/food/etc to bear a child so she must take care that the once born child get to adulthood. So having a strong male that protects and helps is much more beneficially than <deleted>*** around.

Not making sense anymore with having enough food, healthcare, contraception etc but the tendency is in us.

Of course wealthy, powerful men make sense for the women.

And young healthy fertile women make sense for the older men.

But of course we aren't purely instinct driven and maximizing our children is no target but a little bit it is in us....

22 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

I agree. I'd go as far as saying that they purposely choose a more liberal/left-wing leaning group of girls in order to stir controversy.  Fruthermore, he wasn't in any way disrespectful. He came in and was very honest about his views and what he expected from a relationship, which says a lot more than many men who would just say anything in order to get in the girls' pants.

USA
2 Men make same  effort to connect with woman:
Man Not My Type = now harrasment
Man My Type = I'm gonna steal a baby outta you tonight and lock you and your piggy bank down for 18 years min

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Plern said:

Some level of sophistication with Andrew Tate I'd missed?

Well, the $4-10m he was making a month from "Hustlers University" for a start off  :cowboy:

He actually seems an interesting guy - when he is not playing the "OTT role".

Boxing tuition is quote good!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidneybear said:

Shows like this always encourage liberal leftie contestants to ridicule conservative ones, to get the producer's woke messages across to the audience. This poor bloke walked into a trap.

He wasn't exactly serving conservative values that I know of.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

I wonder who this guy's idol is, the Donald?  Happy to see the girls wise choice.

The girls choose what is in their script...it is a scripted TV show they are actors.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Well, the $4-10m he was making a month from "Hustlers University" for a start off  :cowboy:

He actually seems an interesting guy - when he is not playing the "OTT role".

Boxing tuition is quote good!

Discount moments of video that I have seen of him he's never struck me as a particularly sophisticated guy. I might also include intelligent but...

Just because someone is figured out an angle to make millions of dollars does not make them either. Nor does it make them educated it just makes them wealthy.l

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/15/2023 at 11:13 AM, Dmaxdan said:

Unlikely. He's way too young and nowhere near grumpy enough!

And he was clearly under the impression that he could have any woman he wanted. He's probably still washing the egg off his face.

Simply ....... a Tosser!