Celebrity son of Thailand’s ‘Mr Clean’ engulfed in crypto scandal

webfact

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

I'm a crypto investor but they should regulate and remove all the Mickey Mouse coins.  NFT is not really a coin anyway.

They invested in the concept of a game as far I am aware, not in actual coins or NFT's itself, to gain value, from the 15M investor side at least. If the market didn't collapse so soon, he might even been successful. Always easy to talk after.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

They invested in the concept of a game as far I am aware, not in actual coins or NFT's itself, to gain value, from the 15M investor side at least. If the market didn't collapse so soon, he might even been successful. Always easy to talk after.

Don't disagree - sorry for those that lost.  NFTs are dangerous and I'd never invest personally - there is a case for regulation of some sort.

Game Development is the high risk biz. $0.5M is quite humble investment, friend works in this venture business and he claims at least a million needed. Yes it might bring helluva return, but still it might flop. 

That "golden boy" should explain these things before he took money. Poor management & extreme greed indeed

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Don't disagree - sorry for those that lost.  NFTs are dangerous and I'd never invest personally - there is a case for regulation of some sort.

I think you don't understand the concept of securitized NFTs. They are essentially the equivalent of holding a share of a business. Risk is dependent on the project and developer underlying the NFT, not the asset class. Essentially similar to some of the utility tokens where risk is concerned; with the one you depend on price appreciation and with the other you get a part of the profits.

• Thanks 1

That’s about 441,000 US dollars he’s gonna talk to the head cop who just asked for over 4 million there’s no surprise if they had to arrest all the corruption from all these public officials from the top to the bottom  there wouldn’t be any people in the government and the cop shops 

it will be a total mess. Look at the Red Bull kid. He got away with killing a cop, He will scot-free.  TIT

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stoner said:

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

In this case it does !!! His father is known as the most honest politician in Thailand, and nobody would dispute that !!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, off road pat said:

In this case it does !!! His father is known as the most honest politician in Thailand, and nobody would dispute that !!!

hahahaha ok you win. honest politician and thailand all in the same sentence. like heck the father didn't know. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I learned long time ago if your nickname is Big your are small,  if you called Champ you a loser,  a name Clean need I say it!  ????

It is always opposite,  like I will fix it?

Massive increase in visitors?  

Vaccines is coming? 

I'm your friend? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I learned long time ago if your nickname is Big your are small,  if you called Champ you a loser,  a name Clean need I say it!  ????

It is always opposite,  like I will fix it?

Massive increase in visitors?  

Vaccines is coming? 

I'm your friend?