Trump is a criminal, Biden is too old and DeSantis is a fascist

Social Media

As Chris Christie has said ...in 2015 at this time, Trump (45) was at 3%.  Just because 45 is ahead now means nothing.  45 is a 3 time loser and likely 4 or 5 time by next year as the indictments keep coming

Once the debates start, poll numbers will change.  62% of Independents already state they would not vote for loser 45 in the next election if he is the nominee

First actual primary is not for another 7 months or so

Speculating at this time is just that ....speculation.

Biden is OK for now, yet logically he must know in his head and heart, that he cannot continue being an effective POTUS for 4 more years into 2028.   Hope things can change for the Dems, but not seeing any change coming at this point 

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2023 at 5:01 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its the 300 odd million USA voters that count

Yes so let's be sure and let them vote and accurately COUNT them and not make it harder for them to vote and then lie about the results and try and fomet a coup if you don't agree with the results.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/21/2023 at 8:55 AM, Jingthing said:

The entire post election was a self coup attempt led by Trump. Laugh all you like. It was dead serious. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/30/trump-2020-election-steal-presidency-coup-inside-story

I may have totally forgotten but I thought that the story during that period was the the coup idea was retired-gen flynn's recommendation and he knew where to get the troops.  either way, Trump should be in jail for some time or the system is definitely broken and I wonder if we will ever be able to over come this attack on our democracy.  Many states trying to adjust voting areas to limit just who can vote for the Republican.  I am not nor ever was a Dem

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I would think that ANY American as well as western foreigners would definitely be afraid of the asymmetric treatment of Trump. 

If he is reelected I only hope he goes after you guys the way you've gone after him. 

You may be disappointed, as Biden has surely no intent to overturn elections and to make "perfect calls"!

By the way, who is "you guys"

• Thumbs Up 1

This so-called newsreel appears to be for those bathing and basking in a certain bubble. Nothing new, enlightening or revealing, just the same old usual circular nonsense looking for a put-down.

• Love It 1

On 6/19/2023 at 7:24 PM, Social Media said:

New poll reveals voters think Trump is a criminal, Biden is too old and DeSantis is a fascist

And when DeSantis gets old, he will be  a too old, criminal, fascist :tongue:

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So this is the guy you'd prefer to be POTUS....

["Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.

“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-made-disturbing-comments-having-162329834.html

Over Biden? Yes. 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

God knows what you mean by "you guys". Are yoy saying that the press and or private citizens should face some kind of prosecution or government backed persecution? If you're referring to the Justice Dept, you don't seem to have gotten the memo about the utter failure of John Durham to prove that there was any kind of plotting or conspiracy against Trump in that agency. And God knows he tried.

What is confusing about:  "If he is reelected I only hope he goes after you guys the way you've gone after him." ?

I hope that if by some miracle he is elected, he goes after the people that have gone after him, the same way that they have gone after him.

Is that more clear? 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What is confusing about:  "If he is reelected I only hope he goes after you guys the way you've gone after him." ?

I hope that if by some miracle he is elected, he goes after the people that have gone after him, the same way that they have gone after him.

Is that more clear? 

Who is "you guys"?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is that more clear? 

In order to go after these people (we still don't know who they are, same as "you guys"), he would still need some evidence. You know, like recordings of "perfect calls", etc...

In case you did not notice, he already did that with the Durham probe and it failed miserably.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1