I love the smell of Ganja in the morning.....Not

redwood1

The weed I quite like the smell of, but the tobacco they roll it with is the problem - both the smell and it's carcinogenic properties. Either way, any inhaled smoke is bad for the lungs and no one should have to inhale second-hand smoke from a neighbor.  Complain. 

On 6/24/2023 at 1:00 PM, redwood1 said:

.Before a year ago I never smelled the smell of weed coming from their condo....

my neighbor has turned into a weed addict......

I bet there are plenty more weed addicts in Thailand now.

1. They might have moved in during this year.

2. As up until la at year it was illegal so many smoked it in ways that no one will notice.

3. Again, up until last year it wasn't a daily issue everywhere so you might have smelt it and just didn't notice.

4. There's no such thing as weed addict. It is not physically addicting.

• Like 2

On 6/24/2023 at 1:00 PM, redwood1 said:

on the balcony

How <deleted>**ng inconsiderate.

If your going to smoke just go to a designated area.

Sound like renters.  Most smoking in rentals, balcony or not, forbid smoking.

Hopefully complain and they go outside in the future so everyone is happy. 

On 6/24/2023 at 3:27 PM, Tropicalevo said:

How about a largish floor standing fan to blow the smoke/smell away from your balcony?

I use to have a teenager girl smoke tobacco on a balcony. (15 yo) Mother not caring. So did indeed I went an had a huge fan blow it back into her face. It worked! 2 feet away lol 

Edited by earlinclaifornia

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Amazing how sensitive and soft everyone has become.

Back in the 80's people would smoke in offices, pubs, restaurants, planes, cars etc etc

Now people complain at the slightest whiff of smoke and carry on.

I think we all need to harden up a bit to be honest.

Maybe that rudeness behavior that it was your right to do it, made us non smokers a bit more sensitive. 

Some people are pure egoistic when they think it is their right even it is not their private space. 

Is it okay for me to put up my speakers on balcony and play loud music when I wake up in the morning 05:30 

On 6/23/2023 at 11:00 PM, redwood1 said:

There is the smell of weed then cough cough cough.

then more weed smell then cough cough......

Some people who take their drinking (alcohol) too seriously say that you're not really drunk if you're not vomiting.  Maybe your neighbors feel that way about choking on pot smoke.

I was living in an apartment building and I realized my downstairs neighbor didn't appreciate the smell of my smoke until she started to spray perfume.  Maybe aim some aerosol scent in their direction.

17 hours ago, Seppius said:

My building has banned smoking of any kind on the balconies B2000 fine

Yeah, we see those signs warning of fines all over the place, for smoking, parking, littering, not wearing a shirt etc etc. Not sure what gives people the right to impose fines on others.....

Has it worked? I just do not see it working. Are there telescopes stationed in the building opposite. Like the condo ban on pets, we still see little Benny the Pomeranian being lovingly transported in the lift!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Goat said:

Amazing how sensitive and soft everyone has become.

Back in the 80's people would smoke in offices, pubs, restaurants, planes, cars etc etc

also amazing how science helped us realize that smoking in those circumstances you mention was effecting the health of others....who chose not to smoke.