Naked British Man Goes Berserk in Pattaya Hotel

webfact

17 hours ago, webfact said:

A naked British man was arrested after destroying hotel room property in Pattaya. Police are attempting to uncover the cause of his rampage.

Drink, drugs, mental issues, g/f stress... etc etc

• Like 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

At the incident scene on the hotel’s 6th floor, police officers found a British man, 26-year-old Mr. Mccluskey Kailund Taylor, in a disoriented state. He was naked and was behaving erratically, having vandalized items inside his hotel room and then sprayed a fire extinguisher around until the room was covered in smog and foam.

Where did he get it?  Is there any more around do you know?

The suspect was being detained at the Pattaya Police Station where as of press time he was still being erratic.

Wonder how long  "Press Time"  is after being picked up and arriving at the Police Station??.

So much for the "being a hero" and putting a fire out ????????????????????

• Thanks 1

Lots of supposition when really no one knows the cause. Has anyone considered a mental breakdown? I suffered for 6-months when I regularly lost it and punched/kicked walls, shouted, and screamed obscenities at the top of my voice until I visited the Mental Health Centre at BPH. I have now been on suitable medication for 2-years and the problem is now sorted.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

Bit of hyperbole.... doesn't look "naked" to me.

But if you bothered to read the link.....
After an unsuccessful negotiation with the suspect police officers had to charge the man and make him wear pants before transporting him to the Pattaya station.

• Haha 1

That's a shame !

We were having a run of good luck .

Russian's, Indians getting into bother.

NISUS WETTUS: Next. Crucifixion?

PRISONER #1: Yes.

NISUS: Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each. Next. Crucifixion?

PRISONER #2: Yes.

NISUS: Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each. Next. Crucifixion?

18 hours ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

I don't really think its Brit hating or bashing, when they do seem to be more in the news for this kind of thing than other nationalities?

It's the thought of having to go back that does it, that would push my buttons. whatever this going to cost him dearly.

Edited by soalbundy
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Yet another Quality Tourist from United Kingdom. Visa rules should be tightened for certain countries including United Kingdom, United States, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Romania etc.

you forgot china!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm sure people go 'nuts' in Bangkok too....  BUT... It just doesn't fit the 'media-mould' quite as well as either a Brit or an Aussie going completely bonkers in Pattaya. 

In Bangkok its usually a Thai Love triangle and someone going bonkers that fits the mould. 

The Thai media loves nothing more than the repetition within its own echo-chamber.... 

My subjective thoughts as well.

18 minutes ago, rvdk said:

That is something else than Ganja, weed makes you relaxed. Alcohol makes people crazy and the hardcore drugs, not GANJA.

I don’t recall being so energetic in my long ago GANJA days.????

19 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Cheap words. That isn't the cheapest digs in town. Should we all avoid Pattaya because there happens to be prostitution there?

For the last Time there is NO prostitution in Pattaya. 

By RTP decree.

• Haha 1