Naked British Man Goes Berserk in Pattaya Hotel

webfact

21 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm sure people go 'nuts' in Bangkok too....  BUT... It just doesn't fit the 'media-mould' quite as well as either a Brit or an Aussie going completely bonkers in Pattaya. 

In Bangkok its usually a Thai Love triangle and someone going bonkers that fits the mould. 

The Thai media loves nothing more than the repetition within its own echo-chamber.... 

The article is from The Pattaya News, it is posted in the Pattaya News forum by AN. Why would anyone expect articles in this forum to cover people going nuts in Bangkok?

33 minutes ago, Bepah umayun said:

Another British case ???? !

Trying to get your posts count up?

Try wearing a gold chain round your neck in Pattaya, and say hello to a couple of lady boys - that should get a bit of action and reaction as far as posts are concerned!

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Bim Smith said:

As a Brit I usually stay clear of my fellow drunken patriots when overseas. That's not to say they are all bad of course but you can spot these guys a mile off. Loud with alcohol usually involved. There is something about the culture in the UK that having a good time revolves around excessive drinking that appears no where else in Europe. With the Irish excepted but they just have a good time rather getting into fights. If anyone asks me where I am from I usually try to avoid the question. My accent is a give away of course so I just say the land of Mancunia. They look at me like a dog who just been shown a card trick but hey. 

.............loud with alcohol .    Reminds me of the times at big league footy games. Police keeping fans seperate.   I wonder if it still happens .

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Oh... here we go...    this one's an absolute lightening rod to a the Brit-hating bigots.... 

I'll start... Why is always the British Causing Problems ?

I reckon his phone charger caught fire, he used his fire-extinguisher, distinguished the fire thus preventing the spread of flames and protecting numerous residents of the hotel...  the damage was caused by the power of the extinguisher...    the guys a hero !!!!....    

Oh... can we have a 'quality family destination comment' too pls.... 

Perhaps also a 'good guys in bad guys out'... 

... a few 'deport him' comments wouldn't go a miss... 

... ah yearh.. 'a few years in the hilton will learn him' !!!!

:giggle:

I don't know what I'm more cynical of... the frequency of my countrymen behaving in this utterly chavy-trashy-low-class manner... or the obvious comments such actions draw... 

Mimimimimi......deport him! Next case:coffee1:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

1.  No, it is not, it is an international forum (Asean Now), hence its international sub-forums.

2.  Again, why another "Thai" media bash when they are no different to every other nations' media?

Where in those comments did I use that word that you dislike so much (because of its accuracy and appropriateness, no doubt)?  At least I don't "repetitively throw out" seventy-nine paragraph theses that could say exactly the same thing in a sentence or two.  

It’s always so amusing how you could have an argument in an empty room !!! 

You’re posting in the Thai Sub-forum BTW. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A few nights in the Pattaya lock up in just a pair of dirty shorts being bitten all over by mosquitoes should sober him up. Let's hope he has enough money to pay off the BiB and pay for the damage to the hotel but BiB may have lifted any cash he had already.

On 6/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Oh... here we go...    this one's an absolute lightening rod to a the Brit-hating bigots.... 

Oh, come on, RIchard.  He's just a young lad blowing his lid. Could've happened to anyone, any nationality... (dang, I'm glad he wasn't a Texan). ????

On 6/25/2023 at 11:40 AM, webfact said:

Centara Nova Hotel & Spa within Soi Pattaya Klang 12 in the Nongprue sub-district of Banglamung district, Chonburi province.

Some details are missing:

1.gps coordinates.

2. Postcode.

3. Phone number.

4. Pricelist of all Ron types.

5. Extra charges for bringing over a "friend"?

36 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:
On 6/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Oh, come on, RIchard.  He's just a young lad blowing his lid. Could've happened to anyone, any nationality... (dang, I'm glad he wasn't a Texan). ????

No Guns involved...  clearly wasn't Texan !!! :whistling:

On 6/24/2023 at 10:06 PM, Robin said:

Quality Tourist behaving normally at a high class family resort

Ah yes. Work a Thailand bashing angle in for a bird sh** embarrassment of a farang

How is there 5 pages dedicated to a trashy Brit high on meth ?

Edited by Harsh Jones

2 hours ago, Uttaradit farang said:

2 nights in Pattaya is more than enough for me before heading back to the village up North. 

You've run out of money already and return to the cheaper farm girls....??

" One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble" ????

Do you play chess? ????

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Can you remember being diagnosed with amnesia? ????

I did tell my doctor that I was forgetting things and maybe altzheimers? 

He said " how long has this been going on?" 

Puzzled,I replied " how long has WHAT been going on?" ????

On 6/25/2023 at 12:03 PM, PPGuy said:

Sounds like that guy (non Brit!!) who was chucking stuff from his LK Metro gaff. Ganja was initially given as the reason before meths was found to be the real cause. Same here?

He was drinking Meths?!!

Hope it was chilled at least!

On 6/25/2023 at 6:09 AM, ozimoron said:

Cheap words. That isn't the cheapest digs in town. Should we all avoid Pattaya because there happens to be prostitution there?

Pattaya is a party town with hoards of attractive girls, boys and Kathoeys vying for your attention.  Of course it is a draw for many single men (and  women) who are looking for that hedonistic experience.  It does it very well and inevitably drugs are freely available to enhance  your pleasure.  Occasionally there will be those who over indulge but no more than other places with similar facilities. Because Pattaya has good, easily accessible media coverage, reports from there tend to get a lot more exposure.

The Thai authorities always seem to try to sell Pattaya as a family holiday destination which causes some amusement to farangs.  The Thai people however do see it as that and there are plenty of Thai families from Bangkok and other places who choose to holiday there.  Their priorities are somewhat different to foreigners and you are unlikely to see them sightseeing on walking street.  More likely in the hotels in Jomtien.

There are plenty of ex-pats living in Pattaya with their partners and often children too.  It's a place to embrace or not and nobody is forcing anyone to settle there.

Over indulgence in methamphetamine I'd suggest, not ganja. It is of course highly illegal but still readily available all over Thailand, the more so in the villages up in Isaan. And who knows what else goes in to these little red tabs.