Pelosi: Trump ‘seriously jeopardized’ national security in handling of classified documents

Social Media

File:Nancy Pelosi (39490107375).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D) underscored the severity of the criminal charges former President Trump faces in his federal indictment and said Sunday, if Trump is found guilty in the documents probe, “he seriously jeopardized our national security.”

In an interview with MSNBC’s “Inside with Jen Psaki,” Pelosi stressed the seriousness of the charges brought against Trump and the potential for global repercussions to members of the Intelligence Community.

“What the former president is alleged to do – and he seems to have confessed to it, but, nonetheless, he’s innocent until proven guilty – is to say he did it and have some arrogance about it. And if that is the case, he seriously jeopardized our national security, if he did that,” Pelosi told Psaki in an interview that aired Sunday. “Secondly, he is dishonoring our court system in the manner in which he is treating it. So, our security and one of the pillars of our democracy. [Trump is] very casual about it all, sad to say.”

FULL STORY

image.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Let’s hope he only jeopardized it honestly that’s the best case,I’m deeply concerned he straight up betrayed it.

It was clearly wilful, he has said that only suckers would pass up a business deal with Russia just because they were the US president.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

A former speaker of the House of Representatives whenThe democratic party  was a majority,a political opponent! 

No suprise !

Give credit though at least she agrees this time that Trump doesn’t 

have to prove he’s innocent!

In America your innocent until proven guilty!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stefanik-rips-pelosi-radical-authoritarian-trump-prove-innocence

Pelosi can be diplomatic and say that but I still think he's guilty. Of course I'll accept the verdict if I'm wrong but I have serious problems believing this guy is innocent based on te evidence I've seen. And not for political reasons.

• Like 1

Just because a doc was still at one of his golf courses when they searched says absolutely nothing regarding the info on it, it could have been copied, relayed (faxed), or photographed.  Perhaps that's why that Chinese woman with a load of electronics was trying to gain entry a few years ago.

I still say they should have a look at his foreign properties.

8 hours ago, riclag said:

A former speaker of the House of Representatives whenThe democratic party  was a majority,a political opponent! 

No suprise !

Give credit though at least she agrees this time that Trump doesn’t 

have to prove he’s innocent!

In America your innocent until proven guilty!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stefanik-rips-pelosi-radical-authoritarian-trump-prove-innocence

Have you heard the audio of Trump blabbering the state secrets yet it’s all over the news just wondering how you feel about speaker Pelosi statement now?