Heatwave Ignites Pile of Old Tires by the Roadside in Samut Prakan

webfact

What heatwave?

I live in Samutprakarn and our summer has not been hotter than other years, in fact, this summer has been wetter than many of the summers that I have seen here.

The last week has been fairly cool with the occasional stormy night, today is cloudy with the sun occasionally peeking through..

It's certainly not a heatwave, more likely sensationalizing the story to sell copy.

Edited by Bert got kinky

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In the soaring summer heat, a pile of old tires and plastics by the roadside mysteriously caught fire in Soi Kupara, Moo 3, Bang Pla Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan Province.

The local residents reported that the pile of tires has been there for quite some time, but no one knows its origin, reported 77kaoded.

thai dump garbage wherever they can. tires don't magically catch on fire too. this is so laughable.

there is a road adjacent to highway 9(kanchanaphisek) between nakyon nayok exit and khlong luang. the entire roadside is a dump. probably a few kilometers long. regularly it is set on fire to get rid of the contents. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Myran said:

Reminds me of the time my neighbor fell penis first into another womans nether regions while she happened to be lying in the bed his wife usually occupied. Talk about bad luck.

Accidents do happen. About as likely as a pile of tires catching on fire from 38c heat.