Being Single VS Marrying a Thai Lady

15 minutes ago, gargamon said:

How about just hiring someone to hang around, do the cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc. Don't like something about them or they develop unwanted traits, then fire them and get a replacement. No muss, no fuss. 

I have many ladies cleaning my place. For free.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Its obvious from this forum that marrying a Thai lady is fraught with perils, from her going crazy after marriage, financial needs, family demands, etc.

Don't marry a bar girl (with 3 years of schooling) then but somebody you can talk with.

36 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

.. its instantly recognisable who the respectable Wives are and who the 'ex-BG's' are....    

To farangs with half a clue, and to all Thais. It takes me under a minute, first thing i ask them in Thai is "what is your occupation". Many answer truthfully, funny when the husband or boyfriend then makes up some story not knowing that she has already spilt the beans.

It is weird how many farangs actually marry Thai prostitutes. i would guess more than 50% of Farang Thai marriages. In a country that has so many beautiful girls with decent employment. 

I think it comes down a lot to anxiety and self esteem issues.

It is mostly the Europeans and Americans than marry them. The much maligned on this forum Indian, Chinese and Russians would not even entertain the idea.

Which is ironic when you think about it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1