Trump lashes out at Biden family, media after cocaine found at White House

Social Media

51 minutes ago, stoner said:

ryan even if i don't agree with you on many occasions i did respect many of your posts. this however is pure garbage. 

speculation and conspiracy. how is this post still up. 

How many posts which folks make on here are speculatory in nature.  It is a view as a former law enforcement officer of a possibility, and not a conspiracy as you say., but rather of a speculatory nature.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EastBayRay said:

I would say the Biden administration is ultimately responsible for security at the White House.

if one or more persons are able to get drugs in there, I would say security needs looking at.

The ones responsible for the security at the White House ARE the ones responsible for they security and NOT the Biden administration. They are the same persons responsible WHOEVER administration is running the USA, and they were doing the job they were paid to do.

They found the substance which turned out to be cocaine. It was found in an area where many visitors use. What they report didn't appear to say was how they found it and who brought it in.

IIRC many of the currency paper notes in the USA are also contaminated with cocaine and other drugs.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8835657/

quote "We examined ten single dollar bills from several cities in the United States for the presence of cocaine. Individual bills were extracted with methanol (10 mL). Cocaine was purified from the methanol extract by solid-phase extraction (SPE). The SPE extract was analyzed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). Standard curves were constructed with new, uncirculated currency. Cocaine was identified qualitatively by full scan and quantitated by selected ion monitoring. Cocaine was present in 79% of the currency samples analyzed in amounts above 0.1 micrograms and in 54% of the currency in amounts above 1.0 micrograms. Contamination was widespread and was found in currency from all sites examined. Cocaine amounts were highly variable and ranged from nanogram to milligram amounts. The highest amount of cocaine detected on a single one-dollar bill was 1327 micrograms."

Does that mean that ALL the paper currency notes should be withdrawn?

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

How many posts which folks make on here are speculatory in nature.  It is a view as a former law enforcement officer of a possibility, and not a conspiracy as you say., but rather of a speculatory nature.

many. and many of those are taken down.

your view as a former law enforcement officer means nothing though. you are speculating. 

if people made the same type of speculation from the other side the left would go into full on attack and you know it. 

you are not the only trained officer here ryan. :)

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

your view as a former law enforcement officer means nothing though. you are speculating. 

if people made the same type of speculation from the other side the left would go into full on attack and you know it. 

This whole topic is speculation. Its what the OP is about, or is it only Trump who's allowed to do that? The right wing?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

And yet, an investigation is being conducted to source out the individual, so all guesses about who what when where and why are speculatory, and part of the discussion.  If the posts were all made on pure substantiated evidence, what type of discussions would be had?  I understand your view and is why I responded to your post.  In your view since when is speculatory the same as conspiracy?  Trumps comments in the OP are purely speculatory as well.

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Looking forward to the coming 15 months… Biden could appear naked with a gun in his hand and his defenders would still try to defend him and deflect towards Trump.

at least he won't be shooting them in times square. 

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Now imagine if this had happened between January 2017 and January 2021… Media and political hysteria would have ensued, and probably another impeachment for good measure.

Looking forward to the coming 15 months… Biden could appear naked with a gun in his hand and his defenders would still try to minimize, excuse and deflect towards Trump.

Pathetic but very entertaining nonetheless.

Call me when Biden brags he shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose support.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Now imagine if this had happened between January 2017 and January 2021… Media and political hysteria would have ensued, and probably another impeachment for good measure.

Looking forward to the coming 15 months… Biden could appear naked with a gun in his hand and his defenders would still try to minimize, excuse and deflect towards Trump.

Pathetic but very entertaining nonetheless.

While you imagine that, I'll imagine if it did happen at that time we would have never heard about it, they would have got Donnie Jnr to test it and he would have said, nah, rubbish grade, put it in some storage boxes along with the classified docs we are going to keep....lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SunnyinBangrak said:

Nothing specific about cocaine. If a person is forgetful by nature and regularly loses important items, they can also lose their coke. I hope that answers your question.

Not Biden then as he was away at Camp David

• Like 2