Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

On 7/10/2023 at 2:42 PM, bkk6060 said:

I think she looks terrible.  6 feet tall or more, skinny angular face, minimal breasts, arms longer then kareem abdul jabbar, buck teeth.

Sorry, it amazes me what people think is attractive nowadays.

I would'nt climb over her to get to you, that's for sure.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I would'nt climb over her to get to you, that's for sure.

Presumably you're bi-sexual though.

Hetero-sexual men wouldn't climb on 'her', unless they didn't know 'she' used to be a bloke.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

How about the Dutch women? You know, the ones that were born woman and remain women?

This has buggerall to do with fragile male egos.

I'm with Allison on this.

The crowning of Miss Netherlands is a brazenly ambitious form of misogyny

When I was growing up, men were best at most things. Little did we know that one day, they would be better than women at beauty contests

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/columnists/2023/07/12/miss-netherlands-transgender-model-rikkie-valeria-kolle/

so we agree to disagree on a forum......enjoy your day and your freedom of opinion... ????

On 7/10/2023 at 2:34 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

To be fair, she doesn't look too bad.

Is it allowed to ask which (artificial) body parts she has or doesn't have?

Yeah - she's beautiful.

However - in all fairness to biological women, there should be a separate category for transgender women.
I hate to see 125 years of women's rights go right down the drain.

But to be perfectly honest - I really could care less for 'beauty pageants.'  But there are women who compete in them and do care.  What I worry the most about is that the awards becomes political as opposed to based an merit.  But then again - any contest where there are so-called judges who award the final prize can be swayed by politics, as well as money, sex, and other factors. 

• Like 2

On 7/10/2023 at 2:42 PM, bkk6060 said:

I think she looks terrible.  6 feet tall or more, skinny angular face, minimal breasts, arms longer then kareem abdul jabbar, buck teeth.

Sorry, it amazes me what people think is attractive nowadays.

You could say that about Liv Tylor too, but even in my "dirty-old man" elderly years I still think Liv is smokin' hot.

th-1270823712.jpeg.2460b5c88e8ebf2e4628c96928275199.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

This topic has been going back and forth with infighting and it's gotten old. Like many here have said, this person was allowed to enter a contest for Miss Netherlands. Miss means miss, female. It doesn't mean a man who has changed in any way, either physical or mental. Yes, the contest allows trans women to enter, and this is the mistake a lot are arguing over. And it makes sense. Trans should have their own contest, because a lot of them go through a hell of a lot of trouble and work to become what they are. It's their choice, and no one can argue this. No matter how good looking some trans get, and a lot of them fool us very well, they still should not be allowed to enter a contest of females, because they aren't females, and like I had mentioned awhile back, it makes the "losers" feel pretty bad, because they lost to what is in reality a man, no matter how pretty she (he) may be. Everyone has opinions because everyone likes their own types when it comes to attraction, so some might think she was pretty. She looks mannish to me, although some women have that look, so this should have excluded her from the winners circle. I haven't seen the other women  besides the runner up, and she is definitely prettier and more feminine looking. Yes, the contest isn't all about looks, as we can all see in the choices of other contests throughout the years, but still, this is looks first, and if you have a few that are very attractive and you have to choose then, you go by appearance, style, grace, intelligence and vision. It's okay to stick up for a trans person,as that is their life choice. I have gays in my family, and although I don't agree with their choice, I would never look down on them. We are not to judge others about their choices unless it hurts someone else. Bringing children into this discussion is way off base. There are many sick people in the world who allow things to happen to their children, and they should be punished, but this isn't about that. Thailand has a trans woman who's rich that supports this, and money talks, even though it shouldn't happen. What's become "normal" in the last few decades isn't. but that's the new way of thinking, and if you come from the US as I do, you understand freedom and what happens because of it. Some good, and some bad.

Great post. Long post. Good points.

But ever heard of paragraphs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I never said that I watched it.

You said you watched it.

I don't believe you.

So your repeated badgering of members as to whether they watched it is totally irrelevant?

Who would have thought.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, proton said:

HE happened to win, HE was allowed to enter, they let HIM win. Disgraceful slap in the face to real women. HE does not deserve any congratulations, HE ought to be ashamed of HIMSELF.

'Real women'. I'll settle for women. I know they are dinosaurs,,, but at least they can give birth.

The Miss Universe is now in the hands of a trannie. All the countries (all private concerns it seems) that want to be in the grand finale have probably been told to include men in the contestant line up.

Now how will 'Miss World' react? If it's still going that is.

20 hours ago, proton said:

Miss farce, if not a biological WOMAN it's not Miss Netherlands, but Miss dress up as one. No vagina no entry should be the rule!

I think the people are being fooled. The term 'woman', is now under scrutiny. Everyone knows what a woman is. An adult female. But the trannie crowd want to add cis, so as to be ciswomen.

All this nonsense is trying to normalise the idea that a man can become a woman, simply by saying so. Some even go to great lenghts by having bits of their body removed and stuff added. Oh yes; a wig, make-up and high heels to convince even more.

And what's it all for. To make dumb people even dumber? But, far more seriously, to normalise the idea to kids that they can be what ever they want.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I think the people are being fooled. The term 'woman', is now under scrutiny. Everyone knows what a woman is. An adult female. But the trannie crowd want to add cis, so as to be ciswomen.

All this nonsense is trying to normalise the idea that a man can become a woman, simply by saying so. Some even go to great lenghts by having bits of their body removed and stuff added. Oh yes; a wig, make-up and high heels to convince even more.

And what's it all for. To make dumb people even dumber? But, far more seriously, to normalise the idea to kids that they can be what ever they want.

The ignorance is stunning. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

It was the feminists who pushed the "sex as a social construct" charade. Now they get hoisted on their own petard.

Eventually the only way to defeat misandry will be for all men to register as women and stand up for their privileges (as women).

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, bignok said:

I thought they were the same

Neither are relevant as he posted totally false information about bottom surgery and refuses to acknowledge that. Pretty sleazy.

What was previously posted (an obvious INTENTIONAL falsehood):

Likely has had their anus reconfigured into a phony vagina. 

Bottom surgery does not reconfigure either the anus or rectum into a vagina.

100 PERCENT FALSE.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1