Cannabis dispute turns fatal in Udon Thani as man kills companion with hoe

snoop1130

11-จอบ2.jpg

A fight over cannabis led to a tragic outcome in Udon Thani province when a 45 year old man struck his 58 year old companion with a hoe, resulting in the latter’s death. The incident occurred early morning in a bamboo shack, on state railway property, situated close to the Nong Khon Kwang Municipality‘s fence.

At the crime scene, police found Rueangdet seriously injured with three head wounds, lying unconscious close to Seksan, who sat by without attempting to escape. Beside the deceased, a hoe was found, identified as the weapon used in the violent altercation. The bereaved sister of the deceased was dismayed over her sibling’s fate. A dog named Leo who was brought up by the deceased was also found nearby, guarding its deceased master.

Seksan reportedly allowed himself to be taken into police custody without offering any resistance. Once arrested, Seksan paid respects and asked for forgiveness from the deceased’s sister, stating it was out of anger and impulsiveness that he had committed such an act. The sister told Seksan that she harboured no anger or hatred towards him as what was done was done, and from thereon, he shouldn’t worry about it, reported KhaoSod.

By Nattapong Westwood

Caption: Picture4 courtesy of KhaoSod

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/cannabis-dispute-turns-fatal-in-udon-thani-as-man-kills-companion-with-hoe

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

How did cannabis get into the headline ?

Because when the deceased was ' stoned ' he used to accuse his mate of stealing it, ( ganga) as well as abusing him often verbally and his sleeping patterns of tossing and turning got on the perpetrators nerves leading to the murder.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Because when the deceased was ' stoned ' he used to accuse his mate of stealing it, ( ganga) as well as abusing him often verbally and his sleeping patterns of tossing and turning got on the perpetrators nerves leading to the murder.

Damn ganja!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Upon questioning, Seksan admitted that what had triggered the dispute was an accusation by Rueangdet questioning his behaviour, of tossing and turning in his sleep akin to a buffalo and of taking his sleeping spot.

Other times he would accuse me of stealing his cannabis which I never did

This has to be the most pathetic attempt to include cannabis in a headline that I have ever seen in my life, truly shameful journalism.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I doesn't say that the allegations were made when the deceased was stoned, 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I doesn't say that the allegations were made when the deceased was stoned, 

I'm not blaming cannabis, lack of intellect probably caused the problem in the first place.