What was your wife/girlfriend's employment when you first met her? And what is she doing now?

Goat

So if you flip the coin and the question becomes for the men, "how many prostitutes have you paid in your life to have sex with you"?  or you ask a gal "What did your boyfriend/husband do for sex before he met you?"

Is that really all that different than asking a bar girl how many guys paid you to have sex with them?  Yet one is a big no no and the other is just boys being boys?  If you believe a lot of the guys you read or hear bragging about all their conquests some of them seem to claim more fooling around than some of the girls. 

People do what they do for a variety of reasons so might be a good idea to take a look in mirror before judging bar girls too severely.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, pomchop said:

So if you flip the coin and the question becomes for the men, "how many prostitutes have you paid in your life to have sex with you"?  or you ask a gal "What did your boyfriend/husband do for sex before he met you?"

Is that really all that different than asking a bar girl how many guys paid you to have sex with them?  Yet one is a big no no and the other is just boys being boys?  If you believe a lot of the guys you read or hear bragging about all their conquests some of them seem to claim more fooling around than some of the girls. 

People do what they do for a variety of reasons so might be a good idea to take a look in mirror before judging bar girls too severely.

There is smart and realistic people with hearth and brain, and there is stupid mongers who seems to hate the women they exploit!

Edited by Hummin

2 minutes ago, Joe Farang said:

Would you marry the type of girl who would be willing to marry a monger ?

its universial, the good guys marry the bad girls, and the good girls marry the bad boys. Me and my wife, I believe we are equal, and we accept each others past, and look forward up and to the stars. No reason to loock back 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bignok said:

I could never marry an ex bargirl. Some guys do, some know, some don't know or pretend not to know. Pretty easy to tell though.

Ex bargirls have ex bargirl friends.

All are well versed in the dirty perversions of the Falangs.

Hello weekly 3somes !!

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, bignok said:

I could never marry an ex bargirl. Some guys do, some know, some don't know or pretend not to know. Pretty easy to tell though.

You don't know how many men your non-bar girl has shagged before you. Segregating women into a binomial order of marriage is ridiculous.

I understand about one-third of university-educated women in Thailand and elsewhere sell sex as a means of supporting themselves during their time at university. Are you going to bar them too? How would you know?

You would probably be safe for marrying if you picked out the plainer ones, good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You don't know how many men your non-bar girl has shagged before you. Segregating women into a binomial order of marriage is ridiculous.

I understand about one-third of university-educated women in Thailand and elsewhere sell sex as a means of supporting themselves during their time at university. Are you going to bar them too? How would you know?

You would probably be safe for marrying if you picked out the plainer ones, good luck.

1/3? thats quite radical number! Can you back it up? It is as brave as saying every bar girl have multiple customers a day, and most of us know, it is not true even for a whole week. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

They don't get dark skin from working in a bar, and I never met a woman yet with homemade tatts that could speak perfect english, including in the UK

Come to soi buhakao and you will see plenty of 30 year Olds with faded home made tatts that are now bluish and can maintain a good standard of English. 

Some expats are completely out of touch with reality. Hop on your bike lad. And no bar girls are not born white. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Easy to tell buddy. Women who sleep around have bigger caves.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You don't know how many men your non-bar girl has shagged before you.

a non-bar girl could have slept around a lot before meeting you and/or sleep around while she's with you. 

some bar girls may have gotten it out of their system and are sick of sleeping around.

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

There is smart and realistic people with hearth and brain, and there is stupid mongers who seems to hate the women they exploit!

I always thought it was women exploiting men ..........

Free house, car, holidays, pension, money, etc.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

1/3? thats quite radical number! Can you back it up? It is as brave as saying every bar girl have multiple customers a day, and most of us know, it is not true even for a whole week. 

So-called "sideline girls" are all over Thai social media looking for sponsors short-term and long-term. Most of them are university students.

I can't provide any links. However, when my son was studying at university in Australia, he estimated one-third of the female students were selling sex to supplement their income, and that is a more censorious society. No reason to suppose Thailand is different.

It depends on location, I can remember an angelic-looking bar girl in Chiang Mai who worked in Malaysia, and boasted of having 19 clients in 24 hours. I suspect that was exaggerated.

16 hours ago, Hummin said:

There is a gentleman rule in Thailand to never ask what someones gf or wife worked with before you met! 

I didnt know that one.

I always ask the female in Thai language. If she was a prostitute I get a sick amusement watching the male who usually can not understand cringe as she blows her cover, not knowing exacly what she has said.

Every Thai wedding during the speeches the MC will ask the bride and groom how and where they met. This can also be amusing, especially when the groom gives a completely different answer because he couldnt undersatnd answer she gave in Thai.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, transam said:

As you told us you have been in LOS for over 40 years, I am surprised you still have the stamina to still go touring for young ladies at your age, unless it is the 'nanny' variety..............................????

I am not that old. First came here as a child.

But I will never tire of it. It keeps me young. Plus gym every morning, i am fitter than most males in their twenties who spend hours on their phones everyday.

How about you mate? Does the missus work up in Ubon, or do you take care of her and her kids?

13 hours ago, bignok said:

Yes, it is very common here.

I never knew anyone that would even consider having one as a casual girlfriend back home.

Strange people.

13 hours ago, whereyougo said:

Thread is a veiled attempt to shame dudes that took a bar girl as a partner.

I dont think so.

The dudes who take a bar girl as a partner have no shame.

What is a shame though is the thread seems to have been taken over by the bar girl topic. It was interesting hearing from those who had not gone down that path.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, whereyougo said:

No shame in marrying a bar girl as long as one doesn't pretend she is cashier. 

The ones that take them back to their home countries are the biggest deniers.

I suppose it is a bit socially unacceptable to tell people that you are a sex tourist and you bought a young prostitute from an impoverished background.

Some people might think you are exploiting the situation.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Goat said:

I dont think so.

The dudes who take a bar girl as a partner have no shame.

What is a shame though is the thread seems to have been taken over by the bar girl topic. It was interesting hearing from those who had not gone down that path.

Different culture. Western culture isnt fun. Who cares really. Pick your own berries. Im not into bgs but have no issue with others. Gay marriage, bargirls live and let live.

My gf has a uni degree and we are a temple visiting couple. We hardly drink. Dont smoke. Dont do drugs. We have fun travelling, eating.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

Well not really.

His own sizing doesnt change. He is talking about comparing their sizing.

If he cant tell a virgin from a woman after 2 kids or a bargirl it says a lot about his size. Its small.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

You don't know how many men your non-bar girl has shagged before you.

A common comeback statement from those who have indeed fallen in love with a prostitute to slut shame non prostitutes.

It is a bit rediculous.

If a complete slut had had more blokes than a prostitute it would also be quite obvious in her personality.

Plus a big difference is a slut goes with who she wants to, the prostitute goes with everybody who has the cash.

And most girls are not sluts. If they were there would be no need for desperate men to visit prostitutes.

A very big difference.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Goat said:

Only if you give it to them. 

Or the divorce judge gives it to them.

Back to OP

Brit wife was a student teacher at university when I met her.

Thai wife was a high school student, then 2 years later she went to university.

So both unemployed!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I understand about one-third of university-educated women in Thailand and elsewhere sell sex as a means of supporting themselves during their time at university.

Rubbish.

I have had dozens of uni girls over the years and not a single one has ever asked me to pay. 

Most of the thai bar hookers didnt even finish high school, let alone have a uni degree.

Some for sure, but nowhere near 33%

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Or the divorce judge gives it to them.

Only if you marry them. 

And why would anyone do that? 

I dont want to give some woman i dont like anymore all my stuff.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, bignok said:

If he cant tell a virgin from a woman after 2 kids or a bargirl it says a lot about his size. Its small.

Or even worse, a bargirl with two kids. Soccer teams can get lost in those caves.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1