Chon Buri resident’s lucky escape from giant lizard lurking in toilet

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Tiwa decided to regard the lizard’s presence in his bathroom as an omen of good fortune, provided he remained unattacked by the giant lizard

Having that hanging off the crown jewels would have been nasty.

I suggest it was not a 'giant' or even 'oversize' lizard since it was in a WC bowl.

A protected species yet an attempt to poison the animal with 'bathroom cleaner' was made. Had this been a foreigner he would be facing the wrath of concerned citizens and prosecution. ???? 

• Thumbs Up 2

So, I guess lizards can’t be a reincarnation of your loved ones like most other animals, otherwise he may end up down below for poisoning it. I’m sure that there were other options, but maybe he was just to scared, or didn’t have a group of friends to help him. ????

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I suggest it was not a 'giant' or even 'oversize' lizard since it was in a WC bowl.

A protected species yet an attempt to poison the animal with 'bathroom cleaner' was made. Had this been a foreigner he would be facing the wrath of concerned citizens and prosecution. ???? 

I don't try to kill em but they get the stiff broom treatment if they come onto my place.

4 minutes ago, sherwood said:

I don't try to kill em but they get the stiff broom treatment if they come onto my place.

Had one at my place recently... although it ran away, it gave me an impression of being more than a match for a stiff broom. Very strong and a swipe from the tail looked dangerous. Great laugh watching 2 Thai guys chase it down and catch it.